Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Question of the Day - 06/27

sb41champs

What "type" of gameday fan are you:

A. Mild-mannered fan - wear a Colts t-shirt or cap and cheer only when the action warrants it.

B. Average fan - wear a jersey on gameday and cheer while the Colts have the lead.

C. Above-average fan - wear a jersey or other Colts gear - cheer 'til you're horse - and - arrive at the stadium in a vehicle that has some sort of decor showing your Colts loyalty.

D. Over-the-Top fan - wear a full ensemble of Colts clothing regardless of the weather - dye your hair and/or wear face paint - and - spend at least part of the day getting your picture taken with other fans.

What "type" of gameday fan are you:

A. Mild-mannered fan - wear a Colts t-shirt or cap and cheer only when the action warrants it.

B. Average fan - wear a jersey on gameday and cheer while the Colts have the lead.

C. Above-average fan - wear a jersey or other Colts gear - cheer 'til you're horse - and - arrive at the stadium in a vehicle that has some sort of decor showing your Colts loyalty.

D. Over-the-Top fan - wear a full ensemble of Colts clothing regardless of the weather - dye your hair and/or wear face paint - and - spend at least part of the day getting your picture taken with other fans.

I was thinking hard what kind of fan I am... E-type? No...you may mixed it up with Jaguar E-type...

X-type?? No, I'm not a secret fan.

0 type: Distant fan, trying catch up with every news, attending on-line broadcasts an longing on to see Colts live in TV.