Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

which colt player will you draft

CR91

so far im drafting luck and wayne. any other guys worth drafting.

this is what i keep getting in my mocks

QB-vick,luck

RB-mccoy,mcfadden,turner,greene

WR=welker, demaryius thomas, colston, floyd, wayne, randy moss

TE-finley

D-texans, eagles

K=prater

Individual defensive player league - I'd take a good luck at Kavell Conner and Pat Angerer because Conner has chances for more tackles in the 3-4 and 4-3 while Angerer should dominate in the 4-3.

Offense - I would take Austin Collie since he will not get the #1 CB from any team and I think he can get you key TDs and completions over the course of the season. The next guy I like is the TE that will be on the field for more snaps, which I think will be Allen, as an HB. He will be like a Tony Gonzalez, catch checkdowns, and have catches inside zones or in goal line situations. Allen, to me, could see more snaps than Fleener and might end up as a better FF TE than Fleener, in year 1.

• 1 month later...

Out of my 12-13 fantasy football teams I've got Luck as my back up on about 3-5 of them & about the same w/Fleener. Wayne is good but past his prime & will retire on a yr or 2. Collies had too many concussions & the RBs are good but not good enough to draft

QB-vick,luck

TE-finley

D-texans, eagles

K=prater

of course I'm biast but Rodgers has proven himself #1 in the league. Even by his peers he's #1. You must be down at the bottom of your mock drafts

of course I'm biast but Rodgers has proven himself #1 in the league. Even by his peers he's #1. You must be down at the bottom of your mock drafts

taking a qb in the first round messes up the rest of your team. i dont take a QB til like the 4th or 5th round

Only Colt I took was Donald Brown got him with pick 76 (26 th rb taken), Luck was 17th QB off the board, Reggie 29th wr, Collie 62th wr, Fleener 11th TE, Allen 28th TE, Vinatieri and Colts d did not get drafted but our league only had 18 teams this yeat down from the usual 20 that that likely explains those 2 not getting picked.

QB-vick,luck

TE-finley

D-texans, eagles

K=prater

I'll take whomever I can get. As it sits RIGHT NOW all Colts players are spaced out far enough to get who you wnat a round early or if you like to gamble maybe a round later.

I for one would to try to get these guys in this order: Wayne>Collie>Brown>Luck>Fleener. If one goes before I can get them then its no big deal. I am moreso hoping that Wayne and Collie could make for a decent trade proposal after the week 4 bye.

the official draft order in my league has me picking last and this is my mock draft that i get

QB-peyton manning, andrew luck

RB-ryan mathews, trent richardson, shonn greene, doug martin, c.j spiller

WR- larry fitzgerald, victor cruz, demayrious thomas, reggie wayne, malcom floyd

TE- jermichael finley

D- 49ers, texans

K- matt pratier

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly I was expecting Collie to have a better season than Wayne, perhaps 1000 + yds and 8 + tds, but now I'm a very skeptical about Collie.

My thoughts exactly. He was far more productive in camp than Wayne, and Avery was the only one who looked on his level. Wayne proved he still has elite hands, but wasn't open as often as the other 2.