Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Has to be the most intense draft I've watched in years

bahhummbug

I've not paid this much attention to the whole draft in years.Anyone else cringing in their seat.Burfict,Dennard,Chase.Harris CMON GRIGS

This year we're watching guys that could potentially be starters - from any round! In the past, we were surprised if any guy from round 3 on would start his first year.

I think it's more exciting than in recent years because there is so much unknown with this team. New coach, new GM, new offense and defense....pretty much new everything. It's fun to follow these guys from the start and in a few years, look back at how it all started

Plus, with the new rookie salary system, teams were a lot more ecstatic to trade into the top 10. Furthermore, NFL Network wised up and decided to no longer show draft candidates on the phone prior to their picks being called, generating further mystery for the people at home.

I think this year is the first year in years since I have watched beyond the 4th round. With Polian you in the ladder years you knew what you were getting, so there was no worth watching the whole draft. This year is the first year that watched most of the draft. Don't know if I will watch any of the 7th round since most of them probably won't make the team. But can't wait what we will do with the undrafted kids and what we will do in the FA market.

This is crazy but I see a pattern to this whole thing and GRIGSON has got me thinking about all this and I'm telling you I think he knows what he is doing. He's NOT wanting to take a player that won't start, I like the mentality because we DO already have plenty of those types. PLEASE draft a CB and Offensive Linemen however and perhaps a safety or ST player / combo guy if you have to. YOU GO GRIGSON, sorrry for being so tough on him in previous posts. I was ticked but have come around 180 or so now.

This is crazy but I see a pattern to this whole thing and GRIGSON has got me thinking about all this and I'm telling you I think he knows what he is doing. He's NOT wanting to take a player that won't start, I like the mentality because we DO already have plenty of those types. PLEASE draft a CB and Offensive Linemen however and perhaps a safety or ST player / combo guy if you have to. YOU GO GRIGSON, sorrry for being so tough on him in previous posts. I was ticked but have come around 180 or so now.

Agreed!