Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Anthony Richardson helps stranded motorists

1959Colts

Good deed.

Please don't stop on I65 downtown any more. That is too dangerous, people get hit by cars on the side of the road, way to often. 

Trooper just hit couple months back.

• Like 7

Man, I am superstitious and Shaq Leonard was featured changing a tire too once, but he didn't last long with the Colts....

AR, I hope he does and I want him to. :) 

Great heartwarming story!!! There was life before football and there will be life after football, and am glad the Colts chose a stand up guy.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, 1959Colts said:

That's fantastic! Since Draft Day, he has come across as humble and kind. I hope the best for him.

I love stories like that. But yes, be careful, AR.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, w87r said:

Good deed.

Please don't stop on I65 downtown any more. That is too dangerous, people get hit by cars on the side of the road, way to often. 

Trooper just hit couple months back.

I thought the same thing about him helping someone on the interstate. People speed and drive reckless all the time on I-465 and I-65. AR has great leadership qualities and is a good person, one of the reasons why I wanted the Colts to draft him. Levis probably would have kept on driving chuckling homer simpson GIF.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Levis probably would have kept on driving

And in this day and age, I wouldn't blame him one bit.  

BTW, we got AR.  We did not draft Levis.  Let it go. :P 

39 minutes ago, Jason_ said:

And in this day and age, I wouldn't blame him one bit.  

BTW, we got AR.  We did not draft Levis.  Let it go. :P 

I am glad we got AR, so I am happy. I would've helped the people out as well, but I would've pulled over to the side and stayed in my car and called Triple A for them. I take the interstate to work every night and some people blow by me going at least 100 MPH. I know because I have to go 75 just to keep up with the flow of traffic and have had cars whiz by me like I am standing still. I got hit by drunk driver 3 years ago on interstate (I-465), it totaled my car. The person rear ended me and sent my car flying 2 lanes. Luckily there wasn't much traffic out. It was 10 at night. I never seen it coming. People that do the speed limit get on my nerves as well because that is too slow which can also cause an accident. 70 MPH is a good speed to travel, not 55 or 95 homer simpson car GIF

• Like 3

On 3/20/2024 at 11:06 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am glad we got AR, so I am happy. I would've helped the people out as well, but I would've pulled over to the side and stayed in my car and called Triple A for them. I take the interstate to work every night and some people blow by me going at least 100 MPH. I know because I have to go 75 just to keep up with the flow of traffic and have had cars whiz by me like I am standing still. I got hit by drunk driver 3 years ago on interstate (I-465), it totaled my car. The person rear ended me and sent my car flying 2 lanes. Luckily there wasn't much traffic out. It was 10 at night. I never seen it coming. People that do the speed limit get on my nerves as well because that is too slow which can also cause an accident. 70 MPH is a good speed to travel, not 55 or 95 homer simpson car GIF

KInda like the George Carlin bit

Ever notice how any body driving slower than you is a *, and anybody driving faster is a maniac?

The word that got edited is id10t

Is it just me or does he look a little chubbier?  Man I hope he isn’t too much out of shape from recovering from surgery. His face just seems a little fuller than it was before. Then again I didn’t see his face too often when he played.