Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 Gavin's Mock Draft - Participants (Any New as well) Invited!

8 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Yeah, sorry. I’ve got some personal stuff going on this week that kind of popped up out of no where. Not to mention I’m sick as % and spending most of my free time sleeping. 

Take care of yourself, hopefully we'll be able to give you Vikings next year with a better QB class and draft pick to choose from :rock:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, RollerColt said:

We're all clear on severe weather threats at least for a week or so. Next main disturbances are looking to occur mid next week after the eclipse. 

Yep. Though I expect if we get the numbers of visitors to the area they claim we will, that the cell towers and such will be overwhelmed 

55 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Yep. Though I expect if we get the numbers of visitors to the area they claim we will, that the cell towers and such will be overwhelmed 

Franklin County is expecting anywhere from 10-30,000 visitors. Will be real interesting! 

• Like 1

Some round 1 takeaways:

1. I like the move by Vikes together their QB. 

2. Titans get an awesome LT to lockdown their blindside for a decade. Easily a top 5 pick most years imo. 

3. Big move by Bengals to get their guy in Bowers before getting to some potential teams that could take him. 

4. I like the Raiders getting their QB and a WR to grow together. 

5. Cardinals locked down two positions with day 1 starters with HOF potential. 

6. Nice move by Packers to get a potential top 10 player in this draft. 

7. I like the chiefs taking a WR to give them a weapon but I think I’d have went with his Texas teammate. 

A lot of other good moves and picks too!

All in all a fun first round with some big moves and surprises. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Take care of yourself, hopefully we'll be able to give you Vikings next year with a better QB class and draft pick to choose from :rock:

Appreciate it. I’m having some complications after my spinal fusion surgery, and I don’t want to commit to something if I’m back in the hospital suddenly. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

Appreciate it. I’m having some complications after my spinal fusion surgery, and I don’t want to commit to something if I’m back in the hospital suddenly. 

Oh no. Take of yourself. That is real life. Life and family are first. I hope you have help and supports. Be well ❤️‍🩹.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

The New England Patriots have traded the #34 pick and #103 pick to the LV Raiders for pick #44 and #77.  Please change them on the sheets, administrators.  @NFLfan

Okay, I will. Only this one. I have to work for another 30 min or so.

9 minutes ago, Archer said:

The New England Patriots have traded the #34 pick and #103 pick to the LV Raiders for pick #44 and #77.  Please change them on the sheets, administrators.  @NFLfan

It looks like #44 is the Ravens. Can you check if the Raiders still have #44? It seems that it was traded.

I checked. It seems that the Raiders traded 44 to the Ravens when they moved up to #30.

14 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

@Archerp

I have to focus on work for the next 20 min. I will be back.

You are correct - the Raiders used it in the trade up for Nix.  Never mind on the trade.  Sorry.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Archer said:

You are correct - the Raiders used it in the trade up for Nix.  Never mind on the trade.  Sorry.

From here on when someone tries to trade their pick twice it will be called an archer

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the round 2 of the draft.

@NFLfan has @chad72 made it for Panthers pick? 

No, Chad has not been here. I saw him in the Diggs thread but when I mentioned him he did not respond. Did he say he was not playing?

Did he send a list? Let me check my PMs