Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Playoff football this weekend (Divisional Round)

Arodgers12

Who are you pulling for?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Texans @ Ravens

2. 2. Packers @ 49ers

3. 3. Bucs @ Lions

4. 4. Chiefs @ Bills

This poll is closed to new votes

YEssss!!! YESSSSS!!! Everyone that bad mouthed Purdy proven wrong on that drive!!!

Now, both No.1 seeds won’t go away easily in the championship game and whoever wins on the road HAS to earn it!!! I’m very happy 

Its not easy to play QB in those conditions!!! That’s what made Brady great and remember Peyton handed it off 40 plus times in the SB vs Bears in the pouring rain with lots of turnovers 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

To be fair the 49'ers had one too.

Not with 3 minutes left in the game up 4, only to lose by 3. 

I get it, and i don't generally play the what-if game. But man, it was big in the moment and it ended up being the difference in the game.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Not with 3 minutes left in the game up 4, only to lose by 3. 

I get it, and i don't generally play the what-if game. But man, it was big in the moment and it ended up being the difference in the game.

Good teams find a way to overcome. The Packers had 5-6 minutes to get the ball back or keep a TD from being scored. When it counted and they HAD TO score a TD, Brock delivered 

1 minute ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Can't believe just because a QB was taken in 7th round has to go through so much doubt and slander everytime he does any thing less than perfect.

Now I can see why Tom Brady tortured the league for two decades and wanted to win as much as he could. 

Couldn’t have said it better!!! Keep the chip on your shoulder Purdy, keep it!!! 

• Like 2

Just now, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Can't believe just because a QB was taken in 7th round has to go through so much doubt and slander everytime he does any thing less than perfect.

Now I can see why Tom Brady tortured the league for two decades and wanted to win as much as he could. 

People forget that now, but it took Brady several Super Bowls to get any respect.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Good teams find a way to overcome. The Packers had 5-6 minutes to get the ball back or keep a TD from being scored. When it counted and they HAD TO score a TD, Brock delivered 

Lol. I'm not discrediting his confidence on the last drive. He made some big plays. But I believe Mr. McCaffery delivered when they had to score a TD... He delivered several times tonight

• Like 1

Just now, #12. said:

People forget that now, but it took Brady several Super Bowls to get any respect.

That was Because of his HC and the Spygate allegations. Till he beat the Seahawks and Falcons, folks had doubts

Anyway, Packers should keep their head high.

Should keep their kicker too, he's been consistent. His brother Daniel Carlson had much more problems as rookie before becoming one of the most trustable kickers in the league.

@NFLfan

I don't know why Vikes fans are relieved, they've to be afraid of Lions and Packers for years now. 

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Lol. I'm not discrediting his confidence on the last drive. He made some big plays. But I believe Mr. McCaffery delivered when they had to score a TD... He delivered several times tonight

Good teams make plays when it counts. Bill Cundiff missed, Vanderjagt missed, Vinatieri made it, Broncos gave up a Hail Mary. Desperate and good teams make their own luck and the QB gets undue credit and blame. Having had Peyton, we should know, right???

• Like 1

Just now, chad72 said:

That was Because of his HC and the Spygate allegations. Till he beat the Seahawks and Falcons, folks had doubts

I was talking early on, being a 6th round pick.  He was basically an afterthought until he got ring #2.