Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

15 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I remember you being high on Jordan Love too. I’m happy with AR but it felt like we wasted a couple of years long term but it got us Steichen. I do remember Reich being at Love’s workouts too.

Correct.  Oh well.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I’m just observing the pattern Ballard isn’t moving up even for a critical position such as QB, even later in Round 1 when it won’t cost much. Anyways, let’s enjoy the game 

Another dart by Love, wow!!!

You're right. Ballard is too conservative.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Who is that poster that would always come  on saying how terrible love was going to be. lol

@lennymoore24 he said Love won’t amount anything and AR won’t amount anything either

He also said Anthony Gordon would be a star in this league and he’s not roster on any team right now.

I think that dude should just keep his day job.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

@lennymoore24 he said Love won’t amount anything and AR won’t amount anything either

Why would he write about that about J. Love? He is not the Colts QB. I thought Lenny did not like AR because he was not the kind of QB he wanted for his team. But why speak poorly of J. Love?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Matt LaFleur deserves credit for doing something you don’t see much of anymore showing patience and sitting your young Quarterback and developing him until he is ready for prime time. 

Unfortunately first game losing pick AR throws next season Colts fans will be calling to cut him

• Like 2

Just now, PRnum1 said:

Unfortunately first game losing pick AR throws next season Colts fans will be calling to cut him

Yep

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

He did, he said Love would suck

Was that before the draft?

3 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Matt LaFleur deserves credit for doing something you don’t see much of anymore showing patience and sitting your young Quarterback and developing him until he is ready for prime time. 

Well it helped they drafted one before it was needed. A lot of teams don’t have that luxury. But teams could learn a lot on how to develop a young QB.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Well it helped they drafted one before it was needed. A lot of teams don’t have that luxury. But teams could learn a lot on how to develop a young QB.

I have always advocated to draft a QB when it is not needed. The Chiefs drafted Mahomes when they still had Alex Smith. Green Bay has done that multiple times. The Patriots have drafted a QB almost every year.

• Like 1

Just now, NFLfan said:

I have always advocated to draft a QB when it is not needed. The Chiefs drafted Mahomes when they still had Alex Smith. Green Bay has done that multiple times. The Patriots have drafted a QB almost every year.

Yeah you never know who could end up being good. Look at Purdy in SF.

• Like 1