Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Super Wild Card Weekend Games Thread

Happy2BeHere

4 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Unless you are picking with the number 1 overall pick I don’t believe a word from anyone when they say “this is who we wanted all along above everyone else” hehe

if they were convicted on any player outside of Richardson, they would have traded up to make sure they got them. 

but they didn’t. They stayed put and picked Richardson and said they had been following him since August… 

5 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

if they were convicted on any player outside of Richardson, they would have traded up to make sure they got them. 

but they didn’t. They stayed put and picked Richardson and said they had been following him since August… 

Or they could of been convicted on both so saw no reason to trade up.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

The suite seats are all fogged up so at least we don’t have to see TS all the time.

That’s why I hope the chiefs lose, so sick of hearing bout that chick

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

That’s why I hope the chiefs lose, so sick of hearing bout that chick

You'll hear about her even if they lose.  I've like KC since the 80's so I have no issue wanting them to win.

1 hour ago, adubb84 said:

Yeah this thread is littered with doubt about what we have and glaze for what Houston has. I know where not to go next time the Texans play lol. 

Come back. :) People are just talking. The games are not as competitive as everyone expected. It is just talk. 

I think next year will be an exciting year for the Colts.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Ballard didn’t want to give up a future 1st. Texans did for Will Anderson and the Cardinals are getting a late round first rounder for it now. Quality over quantity 

We all watched Stroud throw in the Combine, and his throws were very impressive. Only questions were:

a) Lot of QBs look good in open stadium without competition, but would be he the same in real game? Stroud really stood out than the recent combine proformances though.

b) everyone's fear of OSU QBs.

c) If Stroud looks really good, why do scouts weren't high on him as much they were on Young?

Apart from these doubts, I thought he looked good as a pocket passer, though his rushes in college didn't impress much.

So, the Texans also didn't move up but every indication was that Panthers went up to get Young. It worked out for Texans well.

As for Ballard, he could've looked very bad if #3 went to a team that drafted AR. so, in the end, Colts got AR who has looked like a franchise QB, who could play with confidence from pocket which very few expected to see so early in his career. 

So, it's okay other than not being able to get Stroud, except that Colts will need to face Stroud twice every year and may be more in playoffs if both QBs turn out to be okay :)

1 minute ago, chad72 said:
4 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

You just posted it about 8 times Holy Moley!!!!

Ive actually been having issues for a bit on this site with my posts getting replicated, have caught most....not so much that time.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:
7 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

You just posted it about 8 times Holy Moley!!!!

I know most here want Harrison's son BUT we are moving up that high so Rice's son would be a nice consolation prize imo

Just now, chad72 said:

Well, they are 1-5 vs playoff teams, so there’s that even without the cold :) 

But Mostert whom I drafted very late in Fantasy really came through, had a great career year. My hs classmate was his hs coach at New Smyrna high so i was a bit biased BUT he was dynamic 

31 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Why so much hate for KC? We watched 20 years of tom Brady/patriots.. this is what year 6 of Patrick/Chief? 

Let them wash that bad taste outta our mouth!!

For me they've definitely won to much already. Don't want anymore Tommy dynasty stuff so I'm anti Chiefs.

I also once worked with a KC fan that I hated and I can imagine how much he's loved this run and it kills me . Lol

I like when there's no dominant force. That's just me.

Hill is next level awesome... That guy is great.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Ive actually been having issues for a bit on this site with my posts getting replicated, have caught most....not so much that time.

I fixed it. If I see something like that, I will edit it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, IinD said:

For me they've definitely won to much already. Don't want anymore Tommy dynasty stuff so I'm anti Chiefs.

I also once worked with a KC fan that I hated and I can imagine how much he's loved this run and it kills me . Lol

I like when there's no dominant force. That's just me.

Hill is next level awesome... That guy is great.

Lol I feel you with fans making you hate a team. Hahaha if I have to go another week with hearing about Josh Allen 🤣 dude comes into my office everyday with a new Josh Allen stat. Then slandered AR saying he's bigger than Allen but ain't as tough because he got hurt so much hahaha so now I just want the bills gone :lol:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

Frank Gore Jr also in this draft could be the first time 3 Hall of Famers sons in 1 draft (I know Gore isnt in yet but he will be).

Gore belongs in the Hall. I agree.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

Lol I feel you with fans making you hate a team. Hahaha if I have to go another week with hearing about Josh Allen 🤣 dude comes into my office everyday with a new Josh Allen stat. Then slandered AR saying he's bigger than Allen but ain't as tough because he got hurt so much hahaha so now I just want the bills gone :lol:

Really is true how one person can make you hate a team... Haha

• Like 1