2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

Guys, 1 missed game from Pittman and we don’t have quality depth for another to even play outside. Our offensive cupboard is light, and our defensive scheme will be better with more aggression because you can’t have quality draft picks at every defensive position 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, a06cc said:

Oh Gus stunk today, but the offense was 10 times worse and mostly to blame for today’s game. Defense was holding them to 3 

At least you acknowledged Gus stunk. Yeah our O was the worse of the 2 phases, no doubt but we don’t have Peyton or Luck to compensate for deficits, so sometimes a change in defensive game plans quicker than usual could infuse change in team fortunes within a game. That’s the frustration with Gus. So I’m not making excuses for Gus either but it was one of Steichen’s bad play calling games, IMO.

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

This loss is disappointing but doesn't really bother me. A lot of football left. We need to win our last 2 games, we do that, then everything will fall in place. 1 loss isn't dooms day lmao 

If the Bucs win today, Colts have a chance to win the division if Jags continue to lose.

But the Jags have the Panthers and the Titans to end the season.

• Like 2

Just now, a06cc said:

A lot of your expect Minshew to play like an elite QB is worrisome 🤣🤣

…which is precisely why we expect Gus to throw a wrench or wrinkle to help out the O early before it’s too late 

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Brissett leads 3 touchdown drives in the 2nd Half and Washington now leads by a point!

Sam Howell has faded for sure 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Another important game for the colts.

The Betting line should be concerning to colt fans. 

The Steelers bouncing back and the Bengals laying a egg should also be concerning. If the Steelers are to move up over the colts in the wild card standings, the Steelers will need for the colts to lose twice. Of course I'm sure there are other paths where both teams make it. 

Christmas gift for everyone:

3 team parlay on money line,

Eagles

Chiefs

Packers

....will yield you nearly even odds

Merry Christmas to all

The concerns turned out to be VALID!

My 3 team Parlay is still alive. 

19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

That fumble we should have had to start the 2nd half was rough. We get that who knows? We didn't and they score instead. That was game IMO.

I would agree but that were absolutely horrid on the remainder of that drive.  They literally had no resistance that drive. 

The other unacceptable item was allowing the  3rd and long conversion on WR bubble screen when it was 20-10. That’s basically a let’s see if we get fortunate call by the offense and we let them convert it.

I gotta say considering the opponent, etc this was the most frustrating game to watch as a fan this year.

Just now, SR711 said:

I would agree but that were absolutely horrid on the remainder of that drive.  They literally had no resistance that drive. 

The other unacceptable item was allowing the  3rd and long conversion on WR bubble screen when it was 20-10. That’s basically a let’s see if we get fortunate call by the offense and we let them convert it.

I gotta say considering the opponent, etc this was the most frustrating game to watch as a fan this year.

So we laid a goose egg then?

• Like 1

This team as met over my expectations this season. I don't understand everyone so upset. JMO 

Just now, coach kline said:

Really? You think we can do anything in playoffs?

I didn't expect to make playoffs. If we do great we are going in the right direction 

12 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

And they were up 27-7 at halftime, but have been shut out in the 2nd Half.

I was shocked by the score because I believe that Trevor Siemian was the Jets starting QB today. He played for the Vikings one year. He is pretty bad.

2 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Greg Zuerlein kicked a gamewinning 54 yard field goal for the Jets with about 10 seconds remaining.

He is such an underrated Kicker. When I played FF for fun, I wanted to make sure I had him as the kicker. I think he was with the Rams back then.

• NFLfan changed the title to 2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST
55 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

He got us in position for our only TD,... all our WRs played bad today.  Granson was a bright spot.  That's about it.

Great he got us in position to score our only TD. But I have seen enough of him. He is a non factor and has been all season. Give the reps to someone else. And I am willing to eat crow if things change. We cut Shaq for not producing why not sit Pierce.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aaron86 said:

Great he got us in position to score our only TD. But I have seen enough of him. He is a non factor and has been all season. Give the reps to someone else. And I am willing to eat crow if things change. We cut Shaq for not producing why not sit Pierce.

If you've watched all the games, he gets open plenty, and is a good blocker too.  He had one bad drop.  It was a drive killer, but I'm not writing him off because of it.  Downs had two drops, but nobody is complaining about him....

47 minutes ago, compuls1v3 said:

If you've watched all the games, he gets open plenty, and is a good blocker too.  He had one bad drop.  It was a drive killer, but I'm not writing him off because of it.  Downs had two drops, but nobody is complaining about him....

Yeah but he's the #2 and he needs to  step up and show his worth. 

• NFLfan unfeatured and locked this topic