Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lamichael James?

SLILLINGTON10

The 4th or 5th round. Sure. He would be the best player on the board. He isn't a between the tackle runner (like we really need) but he is definately worth a 4th rounder. He will probably go in the middle of the third round as I can see someone like San Francisco or Atlanta or Green Bay who might value that home run threat to counter what New Orleans has in Sproles.

Ill pass, Id rather have a bruiser at running back if we go their late but I dont think we will

LaMichael James is a the complete package at RB. Despite his size, he is a bruiser and can run outside the tackles too, ala Ray Rice/ MJD. I watched several Oregon games this past year and he was consitenly their best player all year long. I doubt he will make it out of the 3rd round.

LaMichael James is a the complete package at RB. Despite his size, he is a bruiser and can run outside the tackles too, ala Ray Rice/ MJD. I watched several Oregon games this past year and he was consitenly their best player all year long. I doubt he will make it out of the 3rd round.

I like him but I am thinking Montee Ball next year

I like James a lot. I live in Pac-12 country, and he is fast, quick, explosive. Small. And that elbow will continue to dislocate, I think, every time he sneezes. I agree with Blackhawk, he isn't lasting long enough for the Colts to consider, but I'd love him late if for whatever reason he falls. The Colts need playmakers in a lot of places. I'm ok having one of the picks be RB, if that's the best player sitting there.

I have a draft guide which lists concerns about everything from character to speed to durability. He is a high risk pick, and RB seems to be about the last thing that we need anyway. Why take the chance. CB, NT, G, TE, WR are all much bigger concerns, so I'd hate to see a 5th or higher pick spent on a guy like that.

Yes!!! LaMichael James from Oregon!!!!! LaMichael James from Oregon!!!!! LaMichael James from Oregon!!!!! Man this would be an amazing pick up.!

#ByeAddai

Indoors.....with Luck at QB....Reggie and now Fleener.......

.....the two O-linemen we drafted last year...

..add a shifty duck like James??? Pulleeesseee!! 1,800 yards on 250 carries/?

15 points a game goes up to 30 points a game.