2023 Week 15 All Around the NFL game thread

NFLfan

Denver @ Detroit  

1. 1. Who are you rooting for?

• The Lions
    • The Broncos
    • Neither

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/17/2023 at 02:00 AM

12 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

That's always a delicate decision in a harsh game.. you can block the ball but can't touch the kicker. Sometimes, it's just a matter of inches in missing the ball and hitting the kicker / punter. 

The reason I ask, is because I constantly see our punters getting hit with no contact on the ball, and yet the refs always, and I mean always 10/10 times look away and do nothing. 

2 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

So weird. It makes no sense at all. ESPN still at 7.

Wishful thinking on part of NFL?

Just now, RollerColt said:

The reason I ask, is because I constantly see our punters getting hit with no contact on the ball, and yet the refs always, and I mean always 10/10 times look away and do nothing. 

Seems that way, doesn't it. 

• Like 1

Just now, coltsva said:

NFL is starting to remind me of NBA, where you just ignore the first half and turn the game on for the 4th quarter. 

I’m probably one of the few Hoosiers in the state to not give a care about basketball… I kind of follow collegiate level during March madness but that’s about it. 

Used to love the Pacers, but once Reggie Miller retired without a championship I was done. I knew we’d never win so I just stopped following. 

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Will Levis got injured today as well. He and Henry both laid big duds. 

My Wildcat co-worker always said Levis brought a lot of the injuries upon himself by holding on to the ball a bit more than necessary and it could be dangerous at the next level, hope he’s OK

• Like 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

I’m probably one of the few Hoosiers in the state to not give a care about basketball… I kind of follow collegiate level during March madness but that’s about it. 

Used to love the Pacers, but once Reggie Miller retired without a championship I was done. I knew we’d never win so I just stopped following. 

I'm not in Indiana, but I don't watch anymore either. Been a long, long time since I watched more than 5 minutes of a game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

My Wildcat co-worker always said Levis brought a lot of the injuries upon himself by holding on to the ball a bit more than necessary and it could be dangerous at the next level, hope he’s OK

I would agree with this sentiment. Several times today he had a lot of time to throw and held the ball like he thought the line would block forever. 

4 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Just now, coltsva said:

I would agree with this sentiment. Several times today he had a lot of time to throw and held the ball like he thought the line would block forever. 

Yeah, he did that in college film all the time.

He'd take a hit often and try to throw until last second before he gets hit

Dolphins play Cowboys, Ravens and Bills in a row. That will shape the AFC playoffs.

Bills are winning out for 11-6. Dolphins lose 2 more games for 11-6 and we’re in danger of missing out if we don’t run the table and Bengals don’t lose 1 more. Bengals lost D J Reader for season. 

Here’s to Bengals having a Carson Wentz like season ending losing the last 2 to go 9-8, to Chiefs and Browns.

Then it will be Ravens, Chiefs, Bills, Jaguars, Dolphins, Browns, Colts

You heard it here first :) 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Dolphins play Cowboys, Ravens and Bills in a row. That will shape the AFC playoffs.

Bills are winning out for 11-6. Dolphins lose 1 more game and we’re in danger of missing out if we don’t run the table and Bengals don’t lose 1 more.

It’s a very real possibility that going 10-7 means no playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We’ll see. I having a gut feeling we lose to either the Falcons or the Raiders. 

Maybe in the past. Steichen I trust to finish the job.

Ridder and his crappy accuracy ain’t beating us. Raiders are a good team like the Bucs but we should prevail at home. I like us having a second 4 game streak 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

We’ll see. I having a gut feeling we lose to either the Falcons or the Raiders. 

There might be a misstep we will see. Raiders are the one I am really worried about.

My nephew just said cowboys have had a bad illness going around. They defiantly font look right.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Maybe in the past. Steichen I trust to finish the job.

Ridder and his crappy accuracy ain’t beating us. Raiders are a good team like the Bucs but we should prevail at home. I like us having a second 4 game streak 

As long as colts stop Robison they should win.