Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AFC South and AFC Playoff picture/ Remaining Schedules (MERGE) Updated OP + on page 61 - post week 17. AFC Clinching Scenarios page 61

w87r

27 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

No, the Steelers and powers that be control their destiny. 

If the Steelers need the colts to lose, or any one else, they will. 

Reminds me of the end of season two seasons ago. The colts lost last two games and Rothlisberger made the playoffs. 

That's what made last weeks result so surprising, but it wasn't the last game of the season, so I guess it wasn't absolutely necessary?? 

Anyway, we'll see soon enough.

I hate that. Steelers will somehow run the table and get in… again…

• Like 1

Just now, IinD said:

So we definitely in with 2 wins ?

Out with even one loss??

I'm speaking strictly for a spot, I'm not worried about the division.

Last I heard if we beat the Raiders and Texans, we have a 88% chance of getting in. Who knows about the other 12%. That would probably be the Bengals winning their last 2 games is my guess, but they won't.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JediXMan said:

He's been sacked 3 times and hit a lot and has 2 picks. He might get hurt even more.

Man, I don’t know. Can you definitely say his poor play is due the concussion?  

I think the best thing is go with the medical professionals who have no affiliation to the Jags. If f he clears protocol, going with the docs seems the best decision. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jskinnz said:

Man, I don’t know. Can you definitely say his poor play is due the concussion?  

I think the best thing is go with the medical professionals who have no affiliation to the Jags. If f he clears protocol, going with the docs seems the best decision. 

He also has a ankle sprain and has been nursing a knee.

16 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Last I heard if we beat the Raiders and Texans, we have a 88% chance of getting in. Who knows about the other 12%. That would probably be the Bengals winning their last 2 games is my guess, but they won't.

And being only a 2 team tie with us, so their H2H would matter then 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Deja vu all over again

2021: 9-6 with two games to play.  If we win them, we're almost assured in the playoffs.

home vs Raiders

away at Jaguars

2023: 8-7 with two games to play.  If we win them, we're a pretty good shot to make the playoffs.

home vs Raiders

home vs Texans

This colts team does not have a lot of big game experience. It’s disappointing that their highest paid players failed to show up.

2 minutes ago, holeymoley99 said:

We lpse next week and win vs Texans ans could still not only make playoffs but win division.

Not ruling anything out at this point.

The ups and downs of this season have become nauseating.

Anything can happen. We have proved we can play good-great football at times. We have won at Houston, at Baltimore, vs Steelers, and vs Bucs. All 4 of those teams have winning records. Winning at Tennessee is never easy either, we even did that. We just need to put together 2 good weeks of football to close the season and we should be in.