Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns at Colts thread

1959Colts

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profootballtalk/rumor-mill/news/deshaun-watson-says-its-up-in-the-air-whether-he-can-play-sunday

Deshaun Watson says “it’s up in the air”

...Watson was asked whether he has a chance of playing against the Colts and answered, “I think so,” but he also said that will depend on how things go this week.

“It just depends on the process of the medical stuff and the treatment and the rehab that we’re doing day to day. It’s up in the air for sure,” Watson said...

...“It could be tomorrow, it could be Sunday, it could be two weeks from now. I’m not even sure,” Watson said. “I can’t put a timeline on anything right now.

If the Colts can move the ball against this defense, Shane Steichen's gonna be winning a SB with AR sooner rather than later, I'll place a bet post-game if they can move the ball. This Cleveland defense is a serious problem, Garrett might be the best defender in the league right now and yes, that includes over Aaron Donald.

On the plus side, their offense isn't playing well. If we can keep things close, there's always a chance. 

On 10/16/2023 at 8:06 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You have been saying all season from the mountain tops that Mustache gives us the best chance to win, a lot better than AR and you come up with that? homer simpson shock GIF

The Browns scored 1 more point than I predicted and the Colts scored 25 more than I expected but the Browns still won.   Sucks.