Who wins the MNF game this week?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the MNF game this week?

• Cowboys (Visiting)
    • Chargers (Home)
    • Games will end in a tie
    • Meh. I don't care for either team.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/17/2023 at 12:00 AM

59 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

I will watch Indy and Patriots when they play in Europe (on TV) in a month.

Any Colts fans in Europe going to see the game in Germany?

@Solid84, @Mr. Irrelevant @SteelCityColt@HungarianColtsFan, @ColtsGermanyb

(I know it is a big trip but I was just wondering. I hope to go to Europe when the Vikings play there again. Hopefully it is not next year, as I have 2 weddings to attend outside the US and I was invited to another event overseas. 2024 will be busy.)

I wanted to go see the game so bad, but I’m not able to make it unfortunately. :hissy:

• Like 1

Just now, Solid84 said:

Yep, Denmark to be exact. :thmup:

My geography knowledge of Europe is small, but this is probably as close as a Colts game has been to you for some time.

Hope you can see em some time, and cool that you follow them from afar.

Just now, Dunk said:

My geography knowledge of Europe is small, but this is probably as close as a Colts game has been to you for some time.

Hope you can see em some time, and cool that you follow them from afar.

It is by far the best chance I’ve had to go see the Colts. Unfortunately we have a series of family events I can’t really get out of, otherwise I’d been there!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

I will watch Indy and Patriots when they play in Europe (on TV) in a month.

Any Colts fans in Europe going to see the game in Germany?

@Solid84, @Mr. Irrelevant @SteelCityColt@HungarianColtsFan, @ColtsGermanyb

(I know it is a big trip but I was just wondering. I hope to go to Europe when the Vikings play there again. Hopefully it is not next year, as I have 2 weddings to attend outside the US and I was invited to another event overseas. 2024 will be busy.)

It was a big trip and I believe tickets were sold within hours. On the other hand, I couldn't go for some reasons. 

it is on my bucket list. Maybe if Colts were coming one day...

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• I think I was wrong in my guess here. On later inspection, it seems like the more likely situation is that the part about his diabetes is still in this article, but it's just hidden behind a paywall.. 
    • That could have happened. Could have been a HIPAA issue too.   But I think the fact that these other quotes existed (even if they were put in later) adds necessary context to this situation. It wasn't just AD being the victim of some smear campaign that somehow heavily influenced NFL teams...as seems to be the narrative. Instead, there were also concerns among different scouts (assuming it wasn't one scout) about other aspects, including his Combine workout.   So we know what some thought...and we know what happened. 10 teams drafted WRs before AD. Yes, 3 of those WRs were going earlier than him no matter what, but 7 other WR-needy teams opted for other WRs. And even Ballard actually traded down with him on the board. It seems fairly safe to assume that NFL teams didn't have him as a R1 WR, or top 5 at the position, for reasons beyond a couple comments from anonymous scouts. 
    • Cardinals need to sweep the Marlins in their 3 game series.  At minimum win 2/3.   It's a chance they cannot mess up.
    • Honestly, isn't that kind of a base level journalistic integrity and ethics? I don't think he's setting up some arbitrary litmus test. I'm no journalist and have no idea what the professional standard is, but this to me seems like a pretty reasonable standard - if you are writing about someone and a source is sharing pretty disparaging information that might affect the subject to the tune of millions of dollars, the least you should probably do is to ask for comment from said subject, before you print that information.
    • Kind of seems like you're setting up a litmus test for whether a reporter is "good" or not based on whether they do this thing you don't like. So maybe you could share some well-respected media in your opinion -- sports would be most relevant -- and then we could share some examples.    I agree that the best practice would be to reach out to the subject for a response. But if the subject declines or doesn't acknowledge the request, now what? Add a line saying 'subject declined to respond,' and now the unnamed sources are viewed with more legitimacy? 
  • Members

• Moe

Moe 609

• ADnum1

ADnum1 3,219

• AwesomeAustin

AwesomeAustin 2,478

• stitches

stitches 19,976

• JlynRN

JlynRN 1,002

• All Outta Luck