Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Opening Week 2023 Game Thread

NFLfan

Toney was a Giants draft pick. My friend the Giants season ticket holder sent me this text message:

Toney had the night from Hell. But if anyone can turn him around, it's Andy Reid. Richie James did a nice job for Giants last yr, but he's not going to be of great help to Mahomes.

He invited me to the Giants game this weekend but I cannot go. We are attending the Oct. 22 game against the Commanders.

13 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Moore is just not living up to expectations.

None of the Chiefs WRs are. Toney gifted them 7, he’s always unhealthy. Kelce being out on top of less than stellar talent at WRs exposed their WRs. No team can play without at least 1 marquee guy that’s go to - be it Edelman, Gronk even if the outside WRs aren’t cutting it

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Turns out mahomes still needs great receivers.

There was a lot of drops to Mahomes defense. Yeah every team needs at least 1 WR/TE they can depend on. Brady, Montana, and Peyton needed at least 1. Kelce was out. They lost Hill last year and still won the SB.

Having said all that, me buying the Lions hype train looks great tonight :thmup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t get why everyone just writes Goff off. He has been to a SB and he was very young when he went to that SB.

When everything is in structure and he’s protected well, he’s outstanding. But when Pagano with the Bears or Belichick with the Patriots blitzed him with a less than Top 5 OL that he has now, Goff couldn’t make up like other elite QBs could. 

Just now, NFLfan said:

How many had the Chiefs as their pick in the Survivor pool?

My survivor pool, no one goes out in week 1. It just determines what you pick the rest of the year 

So if you picked KC in week 1, you would have to pick losers each week.

I always take the Colts week 1.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am feelin my Lions. I can call them my Lions because I am the only fool in the world to pick them to win the NFC Happy Season 3 GIF by The Office

Go Lions! And Vikings! I’d be happy with either of those two making it to the big dance. We’ve seen enough of San Fran and Philly. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RollerColt said:

Go Lions! And Vikings! I’d be happy with either of those two making it to the big dance. We’ve seen enough of San Fran and Philly. 

I agree. I like Kirk and the Vikings. I do have them making the playoffs. As long as Philly or SF gets knocked off, it will be all good. The Lions have something waiting for Philly Jim Carrey Reaction GIF