Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts sign Toriano Clinton rb

Patrick Miller

1 hour ago, Patrick Miller said:

RBs are more likely to hit than CBs, but this is still an lol with all the available options at rb still. I don't mind trying him out, but if Taylor is truly holding out, then it seems like a waste of time bringing Toriano in rather than signing Elliott, Cook, Hunt, or Fournette to a one-year deal.

Hopefully this means Taylor is going to play and we just need more camp bodies right now.

4 hours ago, PRnum1 said:

He put up big yards in college but has to be because he's a shifty runner.

His 40 time is 4.65 which is a little slow.

And he’s not big.  We have a DT who’s a lot faster, lol!

But as @BlackTiger said, it’s nice to give the kid a chance to play with the best.  Good luck to him.  

1 minute ago, sb41champs said:

He was waived today - when they signed TWO NEW TE'S????

The TE room was already crowded and they've brought in THREE this week - what's up with that???

“Second-year tight end Jelani Woods, who is expected to play a key role for Indianapolis this season, suffered a hamstring injury this week, and the Colts also released veteran tight end Kaden Smith, leaving the tight end position a little thin this early in training camp.”

read said article

Just now, csmopar said:

“Second-year tight end Jelani Woods, who is expected to play a key role for Indianapolis this season, suffered a hamstring injury this week, and the Colts also released veteran tight end Kaden Smith, leaving the tight end position a little thin this early in training camp.”

read said article

Thanks for the update - I had missed that information somehow.

Thoughts & prayers going up for Jelani Woods - who I plan to draft in my fantasy league!!

Archived