Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

Missed it, but Yassir Abdullah going to Jags could end up being a steal for them. It's about where he was slated to go because of his size, but I think he could be really impactful as a designated pass rusher early on.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stitches said:

I swear the Colts should just hire the guy that does the RAS and make that formula proprietary. We can call it... BallaRAS

Look, Ballard says that he values what they see on tape but sometimes I wonder if he have unconsciously already decided that he likes the player based on the RAS and then just goes into confirmation bias and wishful thinking as he goes through that tape! :headspin:

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Colts got 2 players that legitimately could have gone on day 2... if not R2... Love the draft so far. Even if we didn't have a single pick more, it would be great draft... and we still have like... 5-6 more picks. 

• Like 2

This draft was always consider an absolutely freaky deep CB draft. Like some all-time depth. 

guys like Brents and Rush in other years really could have been fringe 1/2 rounders. At worst rush would have been a 3 other years. 

genuinely great value 

• Like 1

Just now, 1959Colts said:

It would be foolish to take Leonard returning to form for granted

I think LB is one position that they can go out and find easily if he isn’t fully recovered. A few weeks ago I seen on his Instagram he was finally running on a no gravity treadmill. I am glad they are taking their time because there is no rush with camp still 3 months away.

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

I don’t know if Ballards philosophy is changing or it’s just one of those years he has gotten lucky.

Nah, not changing. Every year is like this... at least athletically we kill the draft. 

• Like 2