Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

@stitches Pittsburgh Steelers are on the clock now.

@Archer  Jacksonville Jaguars up next.

Jaguars had always had too many draft picks every year that one pick per round now feels like they're left out  :D

Not sure if a trade is in talks for Chiefs pick next #122. 

1 minute ago, stitches said:

Hey guys, am I the next one to pick? 

yes go ahead 

1 hour ago, ColtsGermany said:

With the 114th pick of the 2023 NFL draft, the Carolina Panthers select:

Jaylon Jones, CB, Texas A&M 

The Panthers select a tall and rangy DB that is only 21 years old to add much needed depth in the secondary. 

With growing experience, he will translate into a reliable player. 

I see, you go from bottom to top in your order of preference :lol:

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

@coltsfanej I admit I didn't expect the Colts to only have 4 picks in this mock draft. You are definitely the "anti Chris Ballard" lol.

Lol. I actually didn’t want to do it like this, I prefer trading down but none of my guys were falling to where I needed them to. The Bresee pick set me behind as well.  I expected to take OL WR or CB there but the ones I valued at that spot were gone. Addison was my guy when I saw him and Johnston both falling then when he was taken right in front of me I didn’t have time to trade down.  

• Like 1

Just now, Defjamz26 said:

Yup. I needed to squeeze a developmental receiver in for the Ravens before it was too late. One of the few guys left with elite traits.

Definitely. One of my sleepers in the real draft. I was thinking the Colts might be able to get him in the 5th round. Went slightly earlier here.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Topics

• This contract makes me think about the other receivers who will now get contracts and how are the teams going to go about it:   Jamarr Chase:  he’s definitely getting $28million or more.  I don’t see Higgins staying unless there are numerous reworks and pay cuts from other teammates.  I’m sure Boyd and Burton will be their WR2 and WR3 in the future.  Bengals will definitely pick up his 5th year option, but what will happen in 2026?   CeeDee Lamb:  he’s getting paid also.  He’s gotten better every year and last year was a MONSTER year for him.  Let’s see what Jerry does.  He has Dak and Ceedee to pay and both are going to command some big contracts.     seems like aiyuk is the last one because I’m pretty sure anyone else will either have their 5th year option picked up or have gotten paid.   props to Ballard for getting Pittman paid before the top dogs like JJ set the market.    
    • Yes agreed Well Deserved!    I have been hoping that Granson can turn into a player like Clark  
    • Gotcha. Wentz was  one of the most talented qbs in the league based on physical traits. The Colts, in their assessment of Wentz, didn't realize they were not getting the same player mentally. I am not a Wentz apologist but I do,  and said it at the time, the Oline needed to take some responsibility in what he became. He was battered and bruised by the lack of protection and I think the beating he took in Philly and the early one he took with the Colts, knocked whatever was left of a starting qb in that body and mind. The point I am making is this. We can say he is our franchise LT and say he played really well and is deserved of a  big 2nd contract.  If one were just to look at it objectively.  Say fans and Colts media have him rated as a 7.5 and based on Cosell's comments he has him as a 5.0. Do you think Cosell could be so way off in his evaluation of Raimann? That is just what I found interesting. I mean I could say Cosell say that Raimann was say average and go okay, we can live with that. To say that he is not the answer and/or has not panned out is a different monster all together.
  • Members

• Tsarquise

Tsarquise 1,242

• Blueblood23

Blueblood23 1,004

• RollerColt

RollerColt 12,599

• stitches

stitches 19,915

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,237

• gspdx