Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Gavin Mock Draft 2023 -- Make your Picks here

After letting go of Zeke, the Cowboys need a good between the tackles to supplement Pollard that is the scat back.

They go with a tall muscular strong RB in Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn that is good for between the tackles running. He may not offer much in 3rd down value but he is really good between the tackles and that is what they had with Zeke.

With the 93rd pick, The Dallas Cowboys select Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

After letting go of Zeke, the Cowboys need a good between the tackles to supplement Pollard that is the scat back.

They go with a tall muscular strong RB in Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn that is good for between the tackles running. He may not offer much in 3rd down value but he is really good between the tackles and that is what they had with Zeke.

With the 93rd pick, The Dallas Cowboys select Tank Bigsby, RB, Auburn

Question. Would you have taken Tyjae Spears over Tank Bigsby if I didn't take him?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Question. Would you have taken Tyjae Spears over Tank Bigsby if I didn't take him?

Possibly but Bigsby has more leg drive and between the tackles running ability, IMO, and with Pollard in the fold, the Cowboys will get an RB prioritizing that more.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, runthepost said:

With the 94th pick the Philadelphia Eagles will select OT Jaelyn Duncan from Maryland. 

With Johnson getting up there in age, it’s time to invest into the futute

Glad you got to make the pick. I sent you a reply. Are you having fun?

1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

@VikingsFanInChennai who is the giants gm? Just curious because he's on the clock and I'm after him.

Sorry got busy, not sure if @Defjamz26 will be picking soon. Everyone picks at their leisurely time during the hours other than draft hours, so do not wanna tag them too much (yet tagged again above :jump:). That way, it will help everyone not get overwhelmed with draft :D

As long as we got to get going very well during draft hours, that's great. 

Bills have got all offense in the draft, did few good players leave in free agency in defense? I think I know who you are targeting, maybe?!  :sip:  I think Bills will need to let go more players for few years as Allen's cap number hovers between 45 million to 56 million in next 5 years! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RollerColt said:

So do we think we’ll be getting past round 4? I’m curious because that might change my strategy.

On the Vikings site, we went all 7 rounds and some GMs even signed undrafted free agents.

It looks like the folks here are more committed this year and may be open to going through the end of 7.  You can decide amongst yourselves whether you want to go 7.

I won't be available much tonight or tomorrow. I keep checking periodically to see if any PMs are sent. Tomorrow night during official draft time, I am going somewhere and I won't have access to my mobile or computer (have to turn my mobile off).

Enjoy the draft!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

On the Vikings site, we went all 7 rounds and some GMs even signed undrafted free agents.

It looks like the folks here are more committed this year and may be open to going through the end of 7.  You can decide amongst yourselves whether you want to go 7.

I won't be available much tonight or tomorrow. I keep checking periodically to see if any PMs are sent. Tomorrow night during official draft time, I am going somewhere and I won't have access to my mobile or computer (have to turn my mobile off).

Enjoy the draft!

Safe travels!

29 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Alright with the 96th pick of the 2023 NFL Draft, the Buffalo Bills select Henry To'o To'o, ILB, Alabama. Big need at LBer, the Bills fill it here.

Great pick and value! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

With the 97th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select:

Andrew Vorhees, OG, USC

He was trending towards a day 2 pick before tearing his ACL at the combine. This is clearly a pick for beyond this year but the Commanders can wait on him and reap the benefits. 

might be a tad too early based on his injury but wanted to get him for them. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

With the 97th pick in the 2023 NFL Draft the Washington Commanders select:

Andrew Vorhees, OG, USC

He was trending towards a day 2 pick before tearing his ACL at the combine. This is clearly a pick for beyond this year but the Commanders can wait on him and reap the benefits. 

might be a tad too early based on his injury but wanted to get him for them. 

Great... 

@TomDiggs did you ask for a second team too? if you wanted, I've a team available for you..