Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peyton Vs Eli

sb41champs

Peyton Manning and Eli Manning will face off against each other again, not as quarterbacks or quip artists on ESPN's "ManningCast," but as head coaches of the AFC and NFC rosters in the 2023 Pro Bowl Games.

Peyton Manning will "coach" the AFC roster while Eli Manning will get the NFC roster in the 2023 Pro Bowl Skills Show (Thursday, Feb. 2 at 7 p.m. on ESPN) and the 2023 Pro Bowl Games (Sunday, Feb. 5 at 3 p.m. on ABC and ESPN). The Mannings will determine which players from their rosters to use in the skills competitions Thursday, and which players will participate in three seven-on-seven Flag Football games on Sunday.

Each roster will accumulate points across the skills competitions and the first two Flag Football games. The final Flag game will determine the ultimate winner.

The Mannings will be joined by a star-studded coaching staffs to be announced at a later date.

Which Manning will come out on top this time? Tune in to the 2023 Pro Bowl Skills Show on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, Feb. 2 and the 2023 Pro Bowl Games on ABC and ESPN at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 5.

47 minutes ago, sb41champs said:

Peyton Manning and Eli Manning will face off against each other again, not as quarterbacks or quip artists on ESPN's "ManningCast," but as head coaches of the AFC and NFC rosters in the 2023 Pro Bowl Games.

Peyton Manning will "coach" the AFC roster while Eli Manning will get the NFC roster in the 2023 Pro Bowl Skills Show (Thursday, Feb. 2 at 7 p.m. on ESPN) and the 2023 Pro Bowl Games (Sunday, Feb. 5 at 3 p.m. on ABC and ESPN). The Mannings will determine which players from their rosters to use in the skills competitions Thursday, and which players will participate in three seven-on-seven Flag Football games on Sunday.

Each roster will accumulate points across the skills competitions and the first two Flag Football games. The final Flag game will determine the ultimate winner.

The Mannings will be joined by a star-studded coaching staffs to be announced at a later date.

Which Manning will come out on top this time? Tune in to the 2023 Pro Bowl Skills Show on ESPN at 7 p.m. ET on Thursday, Feb. 2 and the 2023 Pro Bowl Games on ABC and ESPN at 3 p.m. ET on Sunday, Feb. 5.

Easily. Peyton will come out on top. Hands down he’s got a much higher football IQ than Eli. It may be close, but I see Peyton winning this one

25 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

Always wanted them to face off in the SB. 

Same

On 12/12/2022 at 5:13 PM, sb41champs said:

I love it!

Great stuff. To me when it comes down to the QB's with 2 SB wins as a starter, the tie breaker is League MVP's. Going by resume only in the SB era. 

for example:

1. Tom Brady = 7 SB wins so he wins outright, also has 3 League MVP's

2. Joe Montana = 4 SB wins, 2 League MVP's

3. Terry Bradshaw = 4 SB wins, 1 League MVP

4. Troy Aikman = 3 SB wins, 0 League MVP's

5. Peyton Manning = 2 SB wins, 5 League MVP's - he is the best of any of the other 2 time winning SB Champs.

Read the bold

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Great stuff. To me when it comes down to the QB's with 2 SB wins as a starter, the tie breaker is League MVP's. Going by resume only in the SB era. 

for example:

5. Peyton Manning = 2 SB wins, 5 League MVP's - he is the best of any of the other 2 time winning SB Champs.

Read the bold

What?  I don't understand what this has to do with the manning bros coaching the pro bowl

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

for example:

Read the bold

Fluke I said resume. Not who I think is greater than who.

5 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

for example:

Read the bold

it really is something to be MVP 5 times. Dude was just special. Can you believe we got to watch him every Sunday? 

2 minutes ago, Indianapolis-Colts-Fan said:

it really is something to be MVP 5 times. Dude was just special. Can you believe we got to watch him every Sunday? 

Manning was the best at running timing patterns. I think that is one of the reasons he was a step above most any other QBs.  

Archived