Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Westlake High

cdgacoltsfan

4 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned . Drew Brees, Nick Foles and Sam Ehlinger all went to the same highschool...Westlake,Texas. Must be a pretty good  football school!

It’s well known high school program in Texas. They’re currently ranked #11 in the nation. Not state, nation. 8-0 and beat their last opponent this past Friday 70-0. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Mo the Eagles and Saints are super bowl winners. They were just a piece of the puzzle.

True winning a super bowl is about being in a good position which brees and Nick were. Difference being Nick played good in spurts while brees played great. Lets see what sam does

1 hour ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Not sure if this has been mentioned . Drew Brees, Nick Foles and Sam Ehlinger all went to the same highschool...Westlake,Texas. Must be a pretty good  football school!

I remember reading post draft that kylen gransen was there with Sam. Will be interesting to see if that chemistry matters on Sunday. 

32 minutes ago, buccolts said:

You said 2 MVPs, and wondered what Sam could become. 

I simply answered suggesting Sam could be 3. Not entirely serious. 

Ahhh gotcha . Hope you’re right

22 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Supetbowl wins are always attributed to the qb when football is thr most team oriented sport there is. I just find it dumb.

Hence why the mvp award… 

Archived