Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL kickoff thread: Bills@ Rams

Happy2BeHere

Tonight the official NFL season kicks off! Super exciting to get back to football.

Who is going to win? Bills are favored.

I prefer the rams over the bills only because the bills are in the AFC, but I like the bills more.

Will Ozzy make it through the halftime show? What’s the Vegas odds on him performing well? haha 

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Nice for a short mention.

It's US, not UK. But a good lady. 

Save the Queen! 

Burnt.

In my humble opinion Queen Elizabeth was and probably will be one of the best world leaders that this globe will ever have known. Yup, we are in the U.S.A. (Most of us here probably) but even myself feels that this is a sad and great loss for the people of Great Britain and for people around the world.

Bills doing their thing. Man we beat them last year too…hope we don’t have to beat them this year.

5 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

In my humble opinion Queen Elizabeth was and probably will be one of the best world leaders that this globe will ever have known. Yup, we are in the U.S.A. (Most of us here probably) but even myself feels that this is a sad and great loss for the people of Great Britain and for people around the world.

Bills doing their thing. Man we beat them last year too…hope we don’t have to beat them this year.

She's classy. But I don't care about the monarchy lol. IMO, just a figurehead. 

I have several UK friends, most like monarchy, but folks increase in ditching. Queen is :thmup:, but Charles.... :facepalm:

Archived