Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brad berry to become free agent

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/04/with-no-trade-market-developing-giants-close-to-releasing-james-bradberry/

Could Ballard look to simply sign him as another quality piece to this secondary? 

If Bradbury is actually released, I’d be HUGELY disappointed if we didn’t show considerable interest.  

Im not talking about kicking the tires.  I’m talking bringing him in for a full physical as we did with Gilmore.   I’m talking VIP treatment.  Show him real interest.   We may or may not win a bidding war, the Colts are now around 15/16 in available cap space, but this would be someone we would restructure deals to make room for.   He’s not getting more than Gilmore, but I doubt he’s getting the veteran minimum either. 

There would be a deal to be done if this actually happens. 

The rumors, at least on this board, was that we were looking to trade for him. If that's the case, and who really knows, I can't help but think we'd make a real quick call. I guess it depends on what kind of money he's looking for, but I hope we give it a go..

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Finally.  Great news for the Colts if Ballard is interested.  How can he not be?  He would be a great addition to our secondary.  We will be facing a lot of great quarterbacks during the season and into the playoffs.  Please make it happen Chris.  Even if we have to restructure someone.  This man is a top corner in the league.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, richard pallo said:

Finally.  Great news for the Colts if Ballard is interested.  How can he not be?  He would be a great addition to our secondary.  We will be facing a lot of great quarterbacks during the season and into the playoffs.  Please make it happen Chris.  Even if we have to restructure someone.  This man is a top corner in the league.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Alaska Airlines

Archived