Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brad berry to become free agent

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2022/05/04/with-no-trade-market-developing-giants-close-to-releasing-james-bradberry/

Could Ballard look to simply sign him as another quality piece to this secondary? 

If Bradbury is actually released, I’d be HUGELY disappointed if we didn’t show considerable interest.  

Im not talking about kicking the tires.  I’m talking bringing him in for a full physical as we did with Gilmore.   I’m talking VIP treatment.  Show him real interest.   We may or may not win a bidding war, the Colts are now around 15/16 in available cap space, but this would be someone we would restructure deals to make room for.   He’s not getting more than Gilmore, but I doubt he’s getting the veteran minimum either. 

There would be a deal to be done if this actually happens. 

• Like 1

The rumors, at least on this board, was that we were looking to trade for him. If that's the case, and who really knows, I can't help but think we'd make a real quick call. I guess it depends on what kind of money he's looking for, but I hope we give it a go..

3 minutes ago, Virtuoso80 said:

Finally.  Great news for the Colts if Ballard is interested.  How can he not be?  He would be a great addition to our secondary.  We will be facing a lot of great quarterbacks during the season and into the playoffs.  Please make it happen Chris.  Even if we have to restructure someone.  This man is a top corner in the league.

• Like 1

On 5/9/2022 at 2:29 PM, richard pallo said:

Finally.  Great news for the Colts if Ballard is interested.  How can he not be?  He would be a great addition to our secondary.  We will be facing a lot of great quarterbacks during the season and into the playoffs.  Please make it happen Chris.  Even if we have to restructure someone.  This man is a top corner in the league.

Oh Yeah Yes GIF by Alaska Airlines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Jackson averaged a league low 2.4 yards per carry last season and was even a backup at Duke where he averaged under 3.8 yards per carry 2 of his 4 seasons. He isnt a pass catching back either. Last off and pre season was behind JT,Hines,Mack,and Wilkins so was 5th string.   https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/players/deon-jackson-1.html
    • JMV said he was told to look for Foles to be a colt sooner then later.   Also said the Julio Jones rumors were just some talks. My guess is they want TY back and maybe that is a backup plan.
    • I have no issue with streaming, aside from the fact that all these streamers have created a segmented market for content. But it's their content, so no sense in complaining about it. I don't have to watch everything.   But I don't like live sports via streaming. I like being able to set my DVR, pause, rewind, fast forward through commercials (which is the biggest reason streamers want a piece of the pie, because then you have to watch all their ads), re-watch the broadcast later, etc. I don't like being interrupted by buffering, and then missing a piece of the action as it catches up. I want to be able to pause if I have to take a phone call, or give my attention to anything else for a few minutes. I'm not a fan of the impending migration of sports, especially NFL games, to streamers exclusively.   And I think local games still have to be broadcast on local TV (I believe???), but I'm not in Indy, so this doesn't help me for Colts games.   I tried to cord cut a couple years ago. Tried out different services for live TV -- Hulu, Youtube, Sling. They have some decent offerings, Sling even has Redzone, and it's Scott Hansen, not Andrew Siciliano, so even better. But all the limitations on how/when you watch, whether you can record, if you can pause, etc., plus unpredictable buffering and outages, sent me back to DirecTV and Sunday Ticket. Eventually DirecTV is gonna go to a streamer, sounds like Apple, and that's really gonna suck.
    • How do you come away with Moore and McBride? They went back to back, #54 and #55. We drafted Woods at #73.
    • He's still no Mike Evans, not so far.
  • Members

• twfish

twfish 1,435

• Solon

Solon 149

• TonyBungee

TonyBungee 223

• Behle

Behle 49

• Superman

Superman 12,306