Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tonight's Draft and snacks, clothes

LJpalmbeacher2

Last night's draft didn't have much meaning  or interest for colt fans since we didn't have a pick......But tonight is different, we will pick and if we trade back maybe we pick more than twice!

So what are  you eating tonight and will you be wearing colts clothes?

I'm already wearing athletic white shorts, blue polo, and a mostly white colt cap....and my granddaughter Emma is wearing white pants, blue home jersey #7 Bert Jones and blue colts cap!!! Too CUTE!

We'll be consuming chicken wings, fries, nacho chili salad, Taco Bell tacos, and her favorite KFC chicken with her must have mashed potatoes with brown gravy. Diet coke for me and Snapple peach tea for her.

Plenty of chips too.

I have her for the whole weekend, and weather permitting, we going to the beach and surf fishing. @EastStreet will appreciate that. :D

7 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Last night's draft didn't have much meaning  or interest for colt fans since we didn't have a pick......But tonight is different, we will pick and if we trade back maybe we pick more than twice!

I'm already wearing athletic white shorts, blue polo, and a mostly white colt cap....and my granddaughter Emma is wearing white pants, blue home jersey #7 Bert Jones and blue colts cap!!! Too CUTE!

We'll be consuming chicken wings, fries, nacho chili salad, Taco Bell tacos, and her favorite KFC chicken with her must have mashed potatoes with brown gravy. Diet coke for me and Snapple peach tea for her.

Plenty of chips too.

I have her for the whole weekend, and weather permitting, we going to the beach and surf fishing. @EastStreet will appreciate that. :D

Sounds like a great plan!!!      We're having pizza,  and beer of course watch the draft and listen to music.   Talk laugh and relax.   

I'm excited but not worried.    I think we're in good hands tonight!

3 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Sounds like a great plan!!!      We're having pizza,  and beer of course watch the draft and listen to music.   Talk laugh and relax.   

I'm excited but not worried.    I think we're in good hands tonight!

Thought about pizza. Instead of beer I'll make a sweet red wine spritzer with ginger ale. Emma mimics me so her spritzer will be grape juice with ginger ale.

21 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Thought about pizza. Instead of beer I'll make a sweet red wine spritzer with ginger ale. Emma mimics me so her spritzer will be grape juice with ginger ale.

We have a friend that has a new job at Pizza Hut corporate. We are very happy for her. It will be a great job.  She is supplying the pizza tonight.   

And maybe one day she will get to visit the largest home in the state of Indiana.  HA.    Dick Freeland's  (RIP) house is 46,000 square feet!!!!    It's  about 15 miles from me.   

We are preparing for pool season here. But one day I will be in the south and be able to stare at the beach all day! 

6 minutes ago, ChuggaBeer said:

We have a friend that has a new job at Pizza Hut corporate. We are very happy for her. It will be a great job.  She is supplying the pizza tonight.   

And maybe one day she will get to visit the largest home in the state of Indiana.  HA.    Dick Freeland's  (RIP) house is 38,000 square feet!!!!    It's  about 8 miles from me.   

We are preparing for pool season here. But one day I will be in the south and be able to stare at the beach all day! 

That's one regret I have, actually many lol. But not buying a beach house when they were more affordable. Emma wants one so bad lol. But I live on a lake and go bass fishing at a minutes notice. And I'm only about 2 miles inland from the beach, so that's pretty close. And Florida surf temps are usually around 80° year round so the water temperature is always ideal. Where as some Cali surf tempatures, like Long Beach, are much colder. I was thinking about Long Beach because it's only about 4 hour drive from Vegas and 40 miles from LA. 

You will love the beach. It's so easy to let any worries disappear and relax when your there.

4 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

That's one regret I have, actually many lol. But not buying a beach house when they were more affordable. Emma wants one so bad lol. But I live on a lake and go bass fishing at a minutes notice. And I'm only about 2 miles inland from the beach, so that's pretty close. And Florida surf temps are usually around 80° year round so the water temperature is always ideal. Where as some Cali surf tempatures, like Long Beach, are much colder. I was thinking about Long Beach because it's only about 4 hour drive from Vegas and 40 miles from LA. 

You will love the beach. It's so easy to let any worries disappear and relax when your there.

Okeechobee ?   From your name I am guessing you are in W Palm.   But from your profile I'm confused says male and the picture is definitely not a male. HA 

1 minute ago, ChuggaBeer said:

Okeechobee ?   From your name I am guessing you are in W Palm.   But from your profile I'm confused says male and the picture is definitely not a male. HA 

I do live in West Palm Beach(actually Lake Worth Beach, a Suburb of WPB). 

The profile picture is Lacy, my fiance who I lost a couple years ago. I have her pic there as a tribute to her and she was easier on the eyes than my picture would be. Lol.

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

The profile picture is Lacy, my fiance who I lost a couple years ago. I have her pic there as a tribute to her and she was easier on the eyes than my picture would be. Lol.

I'm sorry bud    Great tribute.  

1 hour ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Plenty of chips too.

Id hate to be yer Toilet after tonight!

3AAD3EDF-6757-4003-8703-41FEF7EA5C86.jpeg

5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Plenty of chips too.

Good luck fishing. I'm jealous. Really need a water vacation soon. Thinking of hitting the islands down in Central America. 

I'm still pretty meh on all things Colts, but dropping in since I'm watching the Draft. I almost chose to watch the new episodes of Ozark instead of the draft lol... 

Getting ready to order Pizza and maybe have a few vodka drinks. Haven't had Taco Bell in forever (week of Christmas)... Try to stay away from fast food, but sounds yummy if I'm honest. I have a weakness for Pizza, so have to have it once a month lol. 

Glad we took a WR, just surprised it wasn't Moore. I new KC would grab him if we passed. ughh... 

Yeah I'm a bit meh too but still come here. The way the season ended took the air out of a number of colt fans I'm sure. But it looks like it was a decent draft. I really liked Willis and felt it was worth the risk getting him but new we wouldn't. But then he falls late in 3rd and still passed on him. And he may turn out to be a Bust but his upside could be so high plus he's really a good kid with high character. And then who gets him? Tennessee, our division rivals!!! Now I'm supposed to root against him, omg. So disappointing. 

Anyway, I caught a small snook in the surf. I like fishing on beach as does my granddaughter. I don't dare take her to more traditional places like the bridge or docks. But the beach is 100% safe and enjoyable whether we fish or not.

If you go to the islands, enjoy....

10 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Plenty of chips too.

I am late to the party because I had to work tonight and slept through most of this. Of course I kept waking up to see who we were picking. I woke up after the Pierce pick. I was in panic mode because I was afraid we may go QB lol. When I seen it was Pierce I was happy. Ballard did good tonight.

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Yeah I'm a bit meh too but still come here. The way the season ended took the air out of a number of colt fans I'm sure. But it looks like it was a decent draft. I really liked Willis and felt it was worth the risk getting him but new we wouldn't. But then he falls late in 3rd and still passed on him. And he may turn out to be a Bust but his upside could be so high plus he's really a good kid with high character. And then who gets him? Tennessee, our division rivals!!! Now I'm supposed to root against him, omg. So disappointing. 

Anyway, I caught a small snook in the surf. I like fishing on beach as does my granddaughter. I don't dare take her to more traditional places like the bridge or docks. But the beach is 100% safe and enjoyable whether we fish or not.

If you go to the islands, enjoy....

I'm surprised Willis fell that much too. He's short, and from a small conference, so I get it though. 

Surf fishing is fun. I love it in the evening. I've got a cart for my Yeti that has poll holders, etc... Couple beach chairs, couple Coronas, I'm good to go. 

5 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'm surprised Willis fell that much too. He's short, and from a small conference, so I get it though. 

Surf fishing is fun. I love it in the evening. I've got a cart for my Yeti that has poll holders, etc... Couple beach chairs, couple Coronas, I'm good to go. 

I am too. I thought Willis would be the first QB off the board but Pitt wanted the home town kid.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am too. I thought Willis would be the first QB off the board but Pitt wanted the home town kid.

I predicted Pickett wouldn't make it past the Steelers back in early March. 

I think I also predicted Willis going 1st or early 2nd to Carolina or Seattle. 

So I got 1 of 2 correct. 

I think Willis has the best upside with the right team, despite his height. Hate he went to TN. 

14 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

I always thought you were a really knowledgeable girl, like a coach daughter.  

are there any female posters on the board?

man my heart to ya.

13 hours ago, Boondoggle said:

12 pack of Sam Adams, some fresh home grown, and tombstone pizzas.  Gonna be a fun night.

I wish you’d have invited me. Ida brought  some pizza rolls and half a bottle of Angels Envy my brother got for my Birthday.

1 hour ago, Nickster said:

I always thought you were a really knowledgeable girl, like a coach daughter.  

are there any female posters on the board?

man my heart to ya.

There was Jules for a long time. And a new girl, I think 'guitar girl'or something but haven't seen her in a while.

I'm sure today I will be dining on a concoction of Rolaids stuffed with Xanax and smothered in some colorful Tum's remoulade and my tv will be having a nice sledgehammer for dessert!! -Oh, wait that was last night... 

-Cheers :hat:

Archived