Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

NFLfan

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ha Ha. Tweeting that cryptic tweet for that is hillarious.

The problem is giving up a one next year when we really need to start thinking of drafting a QB.

I think they are more concerned about winning now with Ryan and this team than drafting a quarterback next year.  

2 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

I think they are more concerned about winning now with Ryan and this team than drafting a quarterback next year.  

Since we are guaranteed to have Ryan 2 seasons maybe they go for it. I just think there are too many teams with first round picks and we wouldn’t be able to compete to get him.

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Since we are guaranteed to have Ryan 2 seasons maybe they go for it. I just think there are too many teams with first round picks and we wouldn’t be able to compete to get him.

Very possible for sure but you never know.  Could be a player involved too.  Being in the other conference helps as well.  

7 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

Very possible for sure but you never know.  Could be a player involved too.  Being in the other conference helps as well.  

I would give up the 42nd pick and next years first.  But that 42nd pick this year probably doesn’t entice SF too much. The funny thing is he doesn’t want to be a RB/WR but that is what makes him great is his versatility. 

8 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

I would give up the 42nd pick and next years first.  But that 42nd pick this year probably doesn’t entice SF too much. The funny thing is he doesn’t want to be a RB/WR but that is what makes him great is his versatility. 

We should be his destination with Taylor and Hines on the roster.  Those two picks along with a player and another future pick could get it done I’m thinking.

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

What does vegas know. Lol

Feel like the Colts have been at the top of Vegas odds a lot this year (Wilson, Baker, Mathieu) and others. Haven’t gotten any of those players. LOL

Archived