Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Silver Lining for Colts fans

BProland85

1 minute ago, boo2202 said:

I bet bengals would trade for Kelly or Q this offseason. Their online is terrible. 

Their LT (Jonah Williams) took a nice step forward this year. Their LG (Spain) graded out decently. 

Their C and RG stink though. 

In short, don't see them paying big bucks for a LG, but they certainly need an upgrade at C and RG. They could certainly be in the market for a guy like Kelly. 

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Most teams in the league would trade for Q if the Colts wanted to trade him which they don’t.

Yea I’m not in the trade Q camp but Kelly I would entertain offers. A 2nd rounder, I’d pull the trigger for. Can’t have to much tied up in the online and I really like Pinter 

2 minutes ago, boo2202 said:

Yea I’m not in the trade Q camp but Kelly I would entertain offers. A 2nd rounder, I’d pull the trigger for. Can’t have to much tied up in the online and I really like Pinter 

We would be lucky to get a 3rd for Kelly. It would blow our depth and be careful what you wish for.

4 minutes ago, chad72 said:

We would be lucky to get a 3rd for Kelly. It would blow our depth and be careful what you wish for.

I would listen to offers for Kelly but unless you just get some crazy offer I wouldn’t pull the trigger.  Kelly had a down season but I think it was just that a down season.  They also might need Pinter to become the starting right guard next year.  

14 hours ago, BProland85 said:

At least the Titans are the same ole Titans. And Tannehill still sucks * lol.

I saw you on the Titans forum getting attacked left and right. That place is a hive of scum and villainy. 

I saw one poster simply stated they were nervous before the game. Someone responded with: “that’s just the cancer returning”. I kid you freaking not. Sick, classless fan base. 

Thank God our forum is better than that. 

2 hours ago, RollerColt said:

I saw you on the Titans forum getting attacked left and right. That place is a hive of scum and villainy. 

I saw one poster simply stated they were nervous before the game. Someone responded with: “that’s just the cancer returning”. I kid you freaking not. Sick, classless fan base. 

Thank God our forum is better than that. 

So I’m not the only one who sees it. Yeah they do have some cocky and classless fans. 

37 minutes ago, Flash7 said:

Not my mentality.

I care about the Colts winning and could care less about wishing for other teams to lose. We lost to the Titans twice this year. They currently have the upper hand, no way around it.

I only rag on them when they lose because I fully believe the Colts are the better team when both teams are playing their best football. The Titans won both games this year because of Indy having no QB in the first game, and then Reich killing their chances with not utilizing the best player on offense in the 2nd game. 

16 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I would listen to offers for Kelly but unless you just get some crazy offer I wouldn’t pull the trigger.  Kelly had a down season but I think it was just that a down season.  They also might need Pinter to become the starting right guard next year.  

Kelly is the third highest paid Center and has been less durable. I think Kelly is here until 2025. It will be tough to move that contract unless he is cut.

Archived