Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

AB goes nuts during Jets game, “retires” mid game mid series

csmopar

22 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I said he had CTE 2 years ago and some people in here gave me a confused face lol. I think he does and will stick by what I posted. His mind isn't right. I also think he possibly is on drugs of some sorts, what he did yesterday proves every point I have made. Sad situation. 

tenor.gif

:P 

Browns side of the story is he has an injured ankle and they were forcing him to play, Arians rebuttal was that he never said anything about an ankle. Im inclined to believe there is some behind the scenes "play through injury" stuff going on that happens in every sport that these leagues try to keep hidden from the public for the most part. Its most relevant in Hockey. I think AB just wasn't having it. Not saying he was right in what he did, but don't be so quick to post him up as the bad guy here.

4 hours ago, Nesjan3 said:

Browns side of the story is he has an injured ankle and they were forcing him to play, Arians rebuttal was that he never said anything about an ankle. Im inclined to believe there is some behind the scenes "play through injury" stuff going on that happens in every sport that these leagues try to keep hidden from the public for the most part. Its most relevant in Hockey. I think AB just wasn't having it. Not saying he was right in what he did, but don't be so quick to post him up as the bad guy here.

Was his ankle bothering him when he tossed furniture out of a hotel room on the 10th floor onto a crowded street?

Was his ankle bothering him when he stiffed a delivery driver?

Was his ankle bothering him when he forged his vaccination status?

I could go on and on ...but I won't.

2 minutes ago, cdgacoltsfan said:

Was his ankle bothering him when he tossed furniture out of a hotel room on the 10th floor onto a crowded street?

Was his ankle bothering him when he stiffed a delivery driver?

Was his ankle bothering him when he forged his vaccination status?

I could go on and on ...but I won't.

Im just saying the league and the coaches are not as innocent as everyone thinks. Forcing players to play through injuries happens in every single league 

43 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Since this is AB Its hard to tell if this is true. But if there is any ounce of truth to this Arians looks really bad. AB named the drs by name in here so not sure it would be smart to lie if these doctors he names did not do a mri.

we 

They all look bad, AB included. This is exactly the type of drama he brings to teams. He didn't have to put on a show; he could have handled these issues in house. 

It's quite ridiculous. 

1 hour ago, Wentzszn said:

Since this is AB Its hard to tell if this is true. But if there is any ounce of truth to this Arians looks really bad. AB named the drs by name in here so not sure it would be smart to lie if these doctors he names did not do a mri.

we 

I didn't bother to read his declaration of whatever.

This man has way too much baggage.  I hope he gets help.

On 1/2/2022 at 8:53 PM, RollerColt said:

They were down in the 3rd quarter against the Jets. It looked bad for the Bucs. So instead of trying to fight back into the game with his TEAM he decided to quit on them and just leave. What a loser.

I would like to apologize for this comment. I shouldn’t judge someone for struggling both physically and mentally. What I will do is disagree with how both parties involved handled the situation. 

I’ll continue try to be a better poster on here. I’ve got a long way to go. 

15 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

I would like to apologize for this comment. I shouldn’t judge someone for struggling both physically and mentally. What I will do is disagree with how both parties involved handled the situation. 

I’ll continue try to be a better poster on here. I’ve got a long way to go. 

Don't beat yourself up.  

I made similar comments, and yes that was out of character for me too,

but let's be Real here. 

He has a history and who knows what the truth is.  

In any event, the way he made his exit was very immature, erratic and bizarre.

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

When you see stuff like this everyone should realize it wasn’t about a hurt ankle. 

Exactly.

And on another note, I have so much respect for the truly deserving players who continue to give credit to those around them for their success.  

I despise the "it's all about me" mentality.

On 1/7/2022 at 5:03 PM, Wentzszn said:

I don't think anyone was questioning his football ability.  The "prove-it" deal was to see if he could stay between the guardrails.  And if it wasn't for TB he wouldn't have gotten that.  

So he proved on several occasions that he can't stay between the guardrails.  That is about as nice as I can be about it.

That's not to say he didn't have an ankle issue, but even if he did the way he blew up would cause me to kick him off the team too.  You just can't have guys acting like this and expect it not to impact the team.

Archived