Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

It was TY who pushed the official

Restinpeacesweetchloe

20 hours ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I wish TY would show the same physicality towards opposing players as he does towards the refs. Time to hang them up. And yes, he should be suspended. He thrrew down a ref, and it didn't matter if it was intentional or not. People make choices, and he may be held accountable for his actions.

Have you seen this new video angle? Still feel the same way?

Still surprising that Van Noy didn’t get anything. Maybe there was a warning we didn’t hear about but to me Duggar should’ve been suspended and fined.

Anytime you take a players helmet off and then take him down to the ground, you’ve now put that player in imminent danger with an exposed head in a pile. 

Some one should ask Billy Boy how he feels about his players acting like a bunch of jack wagons.

On 12/20/2021 at 11:32 AM, Wentzszn said:

Now that I think about it Reich was asked why TY was on the sideline and was asked if he got injured. Reich said he wasn’t aware he was sidelined then remembered oh yeah I do remember that. He said TY was fine and not injured. I wonder if TY was benched because the coaches saw it.

You'd think the coaches would have known if they had benched a player for disciplinary reasons....

On 12/21/2021 at 1:20 PM, Superman said:

Have you seen this new video angle? Still feel the same way?

With this new angle there was at least incidental contact,  I suspect it was accidental contact.   But according to Belichick, if there’s any contact, even accidental, it doesn’t matter, the player must be ejected.   

TYH wasn’t ejected.  But now, having seen this new video I'm surprised he wasn’t at least fined for the incident.  I don’t think a fine would be unfair. 

As for the rest of MJ’s rant….  That’s just MJ being MJ.   One has nothing to do with the other.   But going a bridge too far is standard for him. 

6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

With this new angle there was at least incidental contact,  I suspect it was accidental contact.   But according to Belichick, if there’s any contact, even accidental, it doesn’t matter, the player must be ejected.   

TYH wasn’t ejected.  But now, having seen this new video I'm surprised he wasn’t at least fined for the incident.  I don’t think a fine would be unfair. 

As for the rest of MJ’s rant….  That’s just MJ being MJ.   One has nothing to do with the other.   But going a bridge too far is standard for him. 

Oh, it's not going a bridge too far. It's downright trolling. And I'm not surprised at all.

As for Hilton, I'm thinking he didn't initiate the contact. The ref is wedging in, and Hilton reacted to contact that the ref initiated, and the official's feet were tangled up, resulting in him falling down. It's not like Hilton reached out and pushed someone, and it happened to be an official. It's a much different circumstance than that first angle appeared to present, which explains why the ref didn't penalize him to begin with. It explains why NY didn't eject him upon review. And IMO, it explains why he wasn't fined.

Archived