Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF Ravens vs Dolphins

Zoltan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ravens lost me some $$ tonight. They are so overrated. The Colts loss to them might come back to really bite them in the butt more than any of the losses. 

They should have lost to the Vikings as well. They likely split with the Browns, lose to the Rams, Packers, and one of the 3 other division games (Steelers twice & Bengals) 

Finish 10-7 - the same as the Colts

What an ugly game lol.... soooooo many punts.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I am actually jealous of Miami's D lmao . If we can play D like that we would be a SB contender. 

Miami's D is not good. Balt was moving the ball fine the first two drives when they were running decent....  Then it seemed they put too much on Jackson's back. I think they had like 12 or 13 running back rushes. Purely my opinion, but just a horrible game plan by Balt. And the missed FG, fumble return for TD, and late INT were all killers. 

Miami unpredictable history of victories over "good" team makes them the best bad team in the NFL. With this upset last night along with other like Buffalo's loss last week it will be interesting to hear what sports show picks which team to win in the payoffs.

"On any given day" is the eternal counter punch to all the predictors that hate to be made fools of on Monday.

I  enjoyed watching Miami's offensive guard, Hunt, score a touchdown that, unfortunately, didn't count. That was one of the best plays of the year. Baltimore didn't see that coming. In fact, Harbaugh looked confused throughout much of the game, like he couldn't believe what Miami was doing. 

Harbaugh was confused the whole game. That was a coaching loss. The team was not prepared at all, and made no adjustments at halftime. Shows it’s a week to week league. 
The trouble for the Ravens is you have over 40 million in cap on the IR. With the hard part of the schedule coming up, not sure where this team is going. Lamar had no time to do anything. Greg Roman needs to be fired. Next, at Chicago, a team that they historically play poorly against. 

6 hours ago, The Old Crow said:

Harbaugh was confused the whole game. That was a coaching loss. The team was not prepared at all, and made no adjustments at halftime. Shows it’s a week to week league. 
The trouble for the Ravens is you have over 40 million in cap on the IR. With the hard part of the schedule coming up, not sure where this team is going. Lamar had no time to do anything. Greg Roman needs to be fired. Next, at Chicago, a team that they historically play poorly against. 

I Wonder if Ravens are stating to have injuries catch up to them. Something to keep a eye on.

Archived