Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF Ravens vs Dolphins

Zoltan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

They have two OC? That last drive was hillarious. I am like what are they doing.

yeah they have two offensive coordinators and Flores won't tell the media who is calling plays, its a weird situation

5 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Miami holds Balt. to 3 points in the first qtr,

they have a good defense

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No thanks. I put Frank around middle of the pack, above average coach IMO. I would take him over Flores all day.

Reich’s problem has always been situational play calling. Some of it really is execution by players too. Some is just missing a extra piece that can put us over the edge. Defense also puts way to much pressure on this offense when there are close games.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

No thanks. I put Frank around middle of the pack, above average coach IMO. I would take him over Flores all day.

Flores is a good coach but the problem with defensive head coaches in todays NFL, is whenever they get a good OC. that OC leaves for a head coaching position and they have to find a new one unless you are belichick with McDaniels it's just not great having a Defensive head coach.

The perfect example is Kevin Stephanski and the Vikings, the Vikings would of been better if they kept him and fired zimmer because the offense hasn't looked great since he left.

Just now, JediXMan said:

Ravens look like a prime one and done playoff time. That D scares no one and the O is inconsistent.

What is strange is, to me there is no clear cut best team in the AFC. Titans have beat several good teams but by the skin of their teeth. They are not a dominant team + no Henry. Bills have looked mindboggling lately as well. KC isn't KC of the last 2 years either. 

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

Flores is a good coach but the problem with defensive head coaches in todays NFL, is whenever they get a good OC. that OC leaves for a head coaching position and they have to find a new one unless you are belichick with McDaniels it's just not great having a Defensive head coach.

The perfect example is Kevin Stephanski and the Vikings, the Vikings would of been better if they kept him and fired zimmer because the offense hasn't looked great since he left.

Flores is average to above average, not bad by no means but I would take Frank over him.

Archived