Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tebowcrapia....

Happy2BeHere

I don't know about the rest of you...but I am 100% without a doubt absolutely positively unequivocally tired of hearing anything related to Tebow! I believe he is the worst thing to happen to the NFL since...well, forever really.

Every time you visit nfl.com there is some stupid headline or article about this guy...I have no clue in the world why people are SO enamored with a player who really is only worth a 6th round pick seriously...

Oye!!!

I don't know about the rest of you...but I am 100% without a doubt absolutely positively unequivocally tired of hearing anything related to Tebow! I believe he is the worst thing to happen to the NFL since...well, forever really.

Every time you visit nfl.com there is some stupid headline or article about this guy...I have no clue in the world why people are SO enamored with a player who really is only worth a 6th round pick seriously...

Oye!!!

Abstinence sells?? :dunno:

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, April 12, 2012 - religious
Hidden by Nadine, April 12, 2012 - religious

But yeah, I agree with Happy....Tebowcrapia is kinda ridiculous. Admittedly, it's not his fault, it's all these Christian blowhards that think he's an amazing QB because he goes down on his knees and prays. Nevermind the fact that the Bible talks about NOT showing public displays of prayer, and he's basically going against the word of the God he praises.

Things have actually quieted down considerably recently thank goodness. I'm not seeing or hearing much, and I live near New York.

Feel free to bump this thread come August, when things are scheduled to become annoying.

By September I'll need earplugs.

By October I'll want to hurt someone.

By November I'll probably consider jumping out the window as my only recourse.

By December (the window isn't that high) I'll be searching for a home in Guam.

With my luck they probably love him there too.

This is the quiet before the storm, enjoy it.

But yeah, I agree with Happy....Tebowcrapia is kinda ridiculous. Admittedly, it's not his fault, it's all these Christian blowhards that think he's an amazing QB because he goes down on his knees and prays. Nevermind the fact that the Bible talks about NOT showing public displays of prayer, and he's basically going against the word of the God he praises.

I dont consider myself any one particular religion but I do believe in a higher power, I sure would like to know where it says you should not show public displays of prayer or more importantly why you would attack a guys beliefs and blame the christian community for the medias obsession, now does Tebow deserve the media attention to this point? of course not but the guy did lead his team into the playoffs and did beat Pittsburgh, hes getting this attention because he is whats POSITIVE about the NFL a good influence, I dont believe he deserves all this media attention, but he NEVER seeked out media attention, unlike T.O. and a whole host of others like T.O. that have gotten media attention for NEGATIVE reasons....I gotta feel bad for Mark Sanchez though but at the same time, now is his time to show he can get it done

and he's working on Sunday...not keeping the Sabbath Holy...Brutal.

Please avoid political, religious and personal relationship discussions. Keep in mind that this forum is dedicated to the Indianapolis Colts and related issues. In order to avoid argument, if it is not directly related to the Colts, do not discuss political, religious or personal relationship issues. Off-topic issues are only allowed to be discussed in the Off the Field forum provided they fully comply with the Code of Conduct. While we support the right of free speech, our forums are not here to support political parties or their initiatives, individual politicians, or any religious affiliation, nor for discussing personal relationships and online dating. We reserve the right to remove all posts that violate this policy without notice.