Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Final Day of Training Camp 8-25

Restinpeacesweetchloe

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Wentzszn said:

Kind of expecting the INTs from Wentz.

Hasnt had time to build a connections with some of the receivers out there during live team drills. I’m sure they are also wanting him to test his body and ability by making some throws me might not actually make in a real game.

Honestly would be surprised to see Wentz play 1 or 2 drives Friday. But I highly doubt it.

1 minute ago, bravo4460 said:

Kind of expecting the INTs from Wentz.

Hasnt had time to build a connections with some of the receivers out there during live team drills. I’m sure they are also wanting him to test his body and ability by making some throws me might not actually make in a real game.

Honestly would be surprised to see Wentz play 1 or 2 drives Friday. But I highly doubt it.

I don’t mind them in practice. They are just trying to see what works.

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Dude is going to need more practice- he's tossing picks, practicing more than you'd like to see.

I'm pinning my Eason optimism, but I'm sticking by this one point- I doubt that Wentz and Eason are really, really far apart.  

Just now, The Fish said:

Dude is going to need more practice- he's tossing picks, practicing more than you'd like to see.

I'm pinning my Eason optimism, but I'm sticking by this one point- I doubt that Wentz and Eason are really, really far apart.  

You are doing things in practice to see what works. I don’t mind them in practice.

Archived