Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2021 Colts Forum Elite League FF Season

chad72

14 hours ago, chad72 said:

Congratulations to Derek @Virtuoso80 the #2 seed - he is the champion of the CFF Elite League. Chris @Statiik82 was a valiant #1 seed with Cooper Kupp, Justin Jefferson, Mark Andrews, Kyler Murray leading the way most of the year.

@Lucky Colts Fan - since you are the commish of the Joe's league, here are our CFF Elite League standings. Top 10 are below:

1. @Virtuoso80

2. @Statiik82

3. @IndyD4U

4. @brently76 (not returning)

5. @Colt Following

6. @chad72 (not returning)

7. @Juanjo

8. @Kangaroo

9. @spoonfish

10. @Korey

The bottom 2 are @onebad150 and @TomDiggs - sorry guys, things just did not fall your way this year. 

Moving forward, @IndyD4U will be the commish of the CFF Elite League.

If anyone else wishes to leave, please post it here so that both league commissioners know for the 2022 season.

Congratulations to Virtuoso80 for winning league Championship, I apologize to all for not putting together a more competitive team. I would really like to play in this league again

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, onebad150 said:

Congratulations to Virtuoso80 for winning league Championship, I apologize to all for not putting together a more competitive team. I would really like to play in this league again

Not your fault you lost Derrick Henry, tough to overcome. We were pretty much separated by 1 win between seed No.6 all the way till spot No.11. Two 7-7 teams made it as 4th and 5th seed while everyone from 6th seed till 11th seed were 6-8, including you. Tough competitive league for sure.

It will be up to the new commissioners @Lucky Colts Fan and @IndyD4U as to how they balance out the open spots with Joe's league folks and others.

On 1/4/2022 at 8:00 AM, chad72 said:

It will be up to the new commissioners @Lucky Colts Fan and @IndyD4U as to how they balance out the open spots with Joe's league folks and others.

Well I lost the Joe's championship to @w87r, so the two of us will be moving up to the Elite League.

That opens up the commish spot for the Joe's League, so @IndyD4U  it looks like we'll have two new commissioners moving forward haha.

I'm okay with bringing the top 4 from Joe's into the Elite league. Other's feel free to chime in with concerns. There seems to always be quite an interest in joining our leagues by other forum members, so I don't think we'll have a hard time filling the spots in the Joe's league.

Elite League Members Recap

Promoted - w87r Joe's league winner

Promoted - Lucky Colts Fan Joe's league runner-up

Demoted - onebad150 (Screaming Eagles) Moving to Joe's

Demoted - TomDiggs (TomDiggs) Moving to Joe's

Out - Chad72 (AxelF) 

Out - brently76 (Sassy Salamanders)

Btown_Colt (Colt Following) Returning

Statiik82 (Paye Up) Returning

Spoonfish (Spoonfish) Returning

Kangaroo (Kangaroo) Returning

Korey (Maybejustmaybe) Returning

Juanjo (The Forever Uncleans) Returning

Virtuoso80 (Virtuoso80) Returning

IndyD4U (IndyD4U) Returning *Commish

On 1/7/2022 at 10:26 AM, IndyD4U said:

I'm okay with bringing the top 4 from Joe's into the Elite league. Other's feel free to chime in with concerns. There seems to always be quite an interest in joining our leagues by other forum members, so I don't think we'll have a hard time filling the spots in the Joe's league.

Elite League Members Recap

Promoted - w87r Joe's league winner

Promoted - Lucky Colts Fan Joe's league runner-up

Demoted - onebad150 (Screaming Eagles) Moving to Joe's

Demoted - TomDiggs (TomDiggs) Moving to Joe's

Out - Chad72 (AxelF) 

Out - brently76 (Sassy Salamanders)

Btown_Colt (Colt Following) Returning

Statiik82 (Paye Up) Returning

Spoonfish (Spoonfish) Returning

Kangaroo (Kangaroo) Returning

Korey (Maybejustmaybe) Returning

Juanjo (The Forever Uncleans) Returning

Virtuoso80 (Virtuoso80) Returning

IndyD4U (IndyD4U) Returning *Commish

Another option would be to NOT demote the bottom two to the Joe's league and let them stay in the Elite league.

Archived