Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Peter Schrager Mock Draft 1.0

39 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Looking at this I'd be very happy!!!    The only player that is close would be Jenkins or Phillips .   But they are rated quite a bit lower on the site I read that gives draft values        Horn would be awesome in this defense  

Cris Collinsworth does an interview podcast with Richard Sherman and they just had Tre'davious White on. Both Sherman and White love Horn and think he's the best CB prospect in this draft.

Here's the video if anyone's interested:

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Hey, I’m a Stanford guy and Mills is one of my very favorite QB’s to ever play for the Cardinal.    But even I laughed at that one.

11 career starts?   Drafted in the first round?   Dear God, I sure hope not.   I’d be perfectly fine anywhere on Day 2.   Thank you. 

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Hey, I’m a Stanford guy and Mills is one of my very favorite QB’s to ever play for the Cardinal.    But even I laughed at that one.

11 career starts?   Drafted in the first round?   Dear God, I sure hope not.   I’d be perfectly fine anywhere on Day 2.   Thank you. 

I hope hes drafted top 10 and drives the good players down. LOL

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

:woah: No Andrew?

7 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Both Mac Jones and Trey Lance have 17 starts each. I don't know how much different their level of experience is. Do you think he has the talent is the question? How would you feel if the Colts traded back in the first and got an additional 3d... and picked Mills there? 

6 hours ago, stitches said:

:woah: No Andrew?

Both Mac Jones and Trey Lance have 17 starts each. I don't know how much different their level of experience is. Do you think he has the talent is the question? How would you feel if the Colts traded back in the first and got an additional 3d... and picked Mills there? 

Terrible still, not the player, but the waste of a pick. Why not give Eason a shot after letting go of JB? If you are going to get a 3rd QB, a veteran can always be picked up if they feel the need.

Archived