Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Remembering Manning: Favorite Colts Game During Pm Legacy.

dgambill

Oh Marvin, your time here ended so suddenly. My last memory of him was that awful fumble in the SD playoff game after he came back from injury. He just went poof, and was gone.

I've always wondered how the '07, '08, and '09 season would have went if Marvin never got injured. I always thought he would have had a great impact on our '09 season if he wasn't let go because of injury. They let Gonzo stay, why not Marvin?

I've always wondered how the '07, '08, and '09 season would have went if Marvin never got injured. I always thought he would have had a great impact on our '09 season if he wasn't let go because of injury. They let Gonzo stay, why not Marvin?

Ya know, I've never understood the "why" to that either.

2003 Colts/Buccaneers comeback win 21 points down with 4 minutes left--greatest game ever hands down.

I am going with this I will never forget that game or where I was when I watched the first half, left went to my friends and turned the game back on to watch the greatest comeback of all time. The '06 AFCCG is also there, but I about went nuts after the 3rd quarter when I was positive the Pats would win again.

Anyone else notice the lack of our local critters in this thread?

Im probably not considered a local critter, but im sure lives outside of the board or simply this not the first thread about 18s fondest memories are the reason behind it. On topic though my fav game would probably be either of the playoff trumpings of denver.