Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pat McAfee and Aaron Rodgers talk about Colts-Packers game. Can't miss interview!

JPFolks

26 minutes ago, NorthernColt said:

For those who don't know, Rodgers goes on Pats show every Tuesday. It really is great. Rodgers is super laid back and open, like he's just hanging out with his boys, because he largely is. Rare to see an elite athlete away from the cookie cutter interview answers. 

I agree. This conversation feels like you are in the room with these guys and they are talking like real friends talk. 

I have always had a lot of respect for Aaron Rodgers. He is not politically correct, but he usually delivers his thoughts in a way that is not offensive. 

Rodgers is in the perfect city for his personality. In my opinion, he would have hated playing pro football in a huge city like New York. Green Bay allows Rodgers to be himself, and he is about as real as they come. 

16 hours ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

He's the Kenny Rogers (RIP) of NFL quarterbacks. If you don't get the reference, look up what Kenny Rogers once said about how he recorded his songs.

You mean The Gambler "Know when to hold 'em, know when to throw them, know when to walk away, know when to run?" Ha! I think that fits pretty well too!

4 hours ago, JPFolks said:

You mean The Gambler "Know when to hold 'em, know when to throw them, know when to walk away, know when to run?" Ha! I think that fits pretty well too!

Yes, that Kenny Rogers, but my reference was to how he once said that the first time he would see his songs was the moment he stepped to the mic to record them. No rehearsals, nothing, until the moment he'd lay them down on tape for the albums.

9 hours ago, PrideOfAthens17 said:

Yes, that Kenny Rogers, but my reference was to how he once said that the first time he would see his songs was the moment he stepped to the mic to record them. No rehearsals, nothing, until the moment he'd lay them down on tape for the albums.

I believe it have you ever seen his video for Lady sounds just like the studio version. My wife likes it so I play it for her. 

Archived