Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts SB Contenders?

Lucky Colts Fan

Colts SB Contenders?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Are the Colts SB Contenders?

12 minutes ago, LockeDown said:

I dislike the NBA format. The league likes superstars. The superstars gather on the big market teams. You know before the season starts the 2 teams that will meet for the championship.  Small market teams may draft a star but before they build around him, he darts off to play with his buddies on the big market teams. Cycle repeats.

You and me both.

As long as the NBA gets paid to bypass the so called cap only the rich gets richer. 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:16 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I file 0 instead of 1 so I get money back, if you file 1 you will have to pay normally or if you make more than 75,000 dollars some pay anyway. If I made that much I would be ok with paying a couple thousand. The people that file 1 want all their money each paycheck where almost no taxes are taken out. I want the huge check come tax time so filing 0 is better IMO. Paying taxes would suck :thmdown:

Sorry man.  You are still paying taxes.  You are just giving the govt an interest free loan instead of doing something with YOUR MONEY!  I always pay and I like it that way.

2 minutes ago, gspdx said:

Sorry man.  You are still paying taxes.  You are just giving the govt an interest free loan instead of doing something with YOUR MONEY!  I always pay and I like it that way.

Yep, the real trick is to owe nothing to the feds and receive nothing from the feds during tax season. 

13 minutes ago, gspdx said:

Of course I am. The taxes are just getting taken out of my check more than someone filing 1 but at the end of the year I get it all back. As long as one owe's and can pay the fee it is all good, some have trouble doing it though. I like getting a huge check back so I don't have to worry about it at all.

53 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Of course I am. The taxes are just getting taken out of my check more than someone filing 1 but at the end of the year I get it all back. As long as one owe's and can pay the fee it is all good, some have trouble doing it though. I like getting a huge check back so I don't have to worry about it at all.

I get it.  I'm just messing with you. 

We write a property tax check every year and that one is a bit painful.

Archived