Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saturday Drawing Interest From Packers

Andy

Not to be rude at all, but those must have been the only games he got beat on, if there were only 11 pressures all season.

He had some other bad ones. He looked bad in the Pats game, and he looked bad in the 2nd Texans games. Overall, I good season, but not his best. I was happy with his performance.

He looked out of sorts at times because he was a rookie that's what rookies do. That's why I said he played well for a rookie which he did. He still has work to do but I don't know many if any rookies that don't when they first come into the NFL.

I'd like to get some stats on him. Tyron Smith didn't look out of sorts and I can tell you at least 7 rookie tackles that have performed well in the last 3 years. He does have a long ways to go and I think he'll do well in this league, but this year didn't impress me much. Ijalana looked good in that Bucs game at LT.

Castonzo looked nervous to me every time I saw him. He was a good player for a rookie with no training camp, though, I thought.

He did have a training camp, but it wasn't long. He needs to improve, and although his rookie season wasn't impressive, I saw potential in him and that's a good sign.

He had some other bad ones. He looked bad in the Pats game, and he looked bad in the 2nd Texans games. Overall, I good season, but not his best. I was happy with his performance.

He did get shoved back a few times in the NE game, but #75 is one big whopping man!!!

I am actually sorta wondering TBH if the Packers will do anything. I know they live and die by the draft so......

In many ways they are like the Colts always have been. Just hope for Rodgers sake they improve the D a bit this offseason.

He did have a training camp, but it wasn't long. He needs to improve, and although his rookie season wasn't impressive, I saw potential in him and that's a good sign.

You knew what I meant, I think... He does need to improve, but like you said---There is potential. That is definitely a good sign. But how'd we get talking about him anyhow?

You knew what I meant, I think... He does need to improve, but like you said---There is potential. That is definitely a good sign. But how'd we get talking about him anyhow?

Talking about our O-line I guess...now about Jeff, I think he could go anywhere and do well. He's just so good, even if he's old.

Talking about our O-line I guess...now about Jeff, I think he could go anywhere and do well. He's just so good, even if he's old.

ProFootballFocus gave him a +14.2 rating last year.

I think he can still do it, but I don't know if the Packers could get him, honestly. Do they have the money? Not really. And does he really want to play if he's not in Indy? I don't think so. Who knows. It is interesting, though, that they are interested. It's about time someone was.

I really don't see him in GB.

I would be suprised. I am not even sure GB would have a lot of interest. They don't sign many FAs from other teams either.

Green Bay doesn't sign guys in a frenzy, but if there is a solid man available they would look into it. Remember the Woodson and Pickett signings?

Green Bay doesn't sign guys in a frenzy, but if there is a solid man available they would look into it. Remember the Woodson and Pickett signings?

Yeah but they are rare for them.

Who knows. If Jeff has to go somewhere else I would love it to be the Packers.

This sounds like the 'Jeff to the Steelers' talk all over again. I really don't feel like he'll come back next year -- Not with the team, but with the whole league; I think he's done. The last interview with him I saw on TV (awhile ago), he looked pretty defeated and ready to hang it up. That said, after our last home game Reggie was talking like his bags were packed, and we all know how that turned out, so who knows?

i think his source is imaginary, to attempt to make his opinions and ideas seem more credible. He also argued with me when i said that Peyton wasnt going to Arizona, because he thought that he definitely was...he also says that we will defnitely re-sign Tamme, even though there's no evidence to support it. *shrug* it is what it is, i guess lol

even if it's real, it's immature to come on an anonymous message board claiming to have a source. it will cause it uproar every time

it would be like reggie wayne coming on here & claiming to be reggie wayne & arguing with every one about it.

even if it's real, it's immature to come on an anonymous message board claiming to have a source. it will cause it uproar every time

it would be like reggie wayne coming on here & claiming to be reggie wayne & arguing with every one about it.

I've gone over this...I orginally said it only use my source as a source, but then I posted a link. Jeesh, give me a break, everyone is acting immature over the league source thing.

Thought the topic was Saturday and going to Packers or staying? I feel he should retire, sure he has a couple offers in the waiting for front office positions and not on the field. Feel he could be successful in whatever endeavor he chooses.

I feel we need a new younger Center to start a good snap team with Luck just as we had with Saturday/Peyton for so many years. We have a couple in place now that could step up to that position.

My league source is telling me that the Packers are really looking into Jeff Saturday, and may talk him soon. Since the Packers lost Scott Wells, it looks they have been looking for a good center who can have an immediate impact. They have also looked into Jeff Faine.

All the signs are pointing towards a Jeff Saturday departure, but be optimistic, we all thought Reggie would leave, but he didn't!

I want him back but if he goes to the NFC..so he can get back in the playoffs..I wish him well.

As they roll in. "This is your captain speaking, clear skies as we approach Denver International, below and to the right you can see Sports Authority Field at Mile High. Below and to the slight right you can see Peyton Manning in the Escalade followed closely by the large Mayflower semi. I would like to take this time to wish all of you safe travels as you disembark in Denver, and would like to wish the Denver Broncos much success as they start the Manning era, also to Dallas and Jeff seated in first class, I have your wings for you as you pass the pilot's cabin, you've earned them, Good Day"