Colts vs Jaguars Predictions

BleedBlue4Shoe86

Colts vs Jaguars Predictions  

28 members have voted

1. 1. What do we think Jacoby will do?

• 150 yards or less: 0TD: 0 INTS: 1 Rushing TD
    • 200- 250 yards: 2TD: 0 INTS: 1 Rushing TD
    • 300-400 yards: 3TD: 1 INT: 1 Rushing TD
  2. 2. What do we think Marlon Mack will do?

• 75 yards or less: 1 TD
    • 100-125 yards: 1 TD
    • 150-200 yards: 2 TD
  3. 3. What is the Final Score?

• Colts win by 7
    • Colts win by double digits- Post your score
    • Jaguars win by 7
    • Jaguars win by double digits- Post your score

Woo hoo!!!!

My prediction is this will be the game of the year between two juggernauts.  A game they will talk about for years.... possibly for all the wrong reasons.

Wonder if they’ll break out the “good tarps” for this one?

I can tell you this, there may be more “action” in that pool of theirs than on the field.

Is the season over yet?

I’m ready for free agency and the draft......on to Cincinnati.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

Can I ask what if Jacoby looks good and throws for around 350 and 4 TDS. What does that do for the Colts and you going into the offseason. 

I do believe that Reich will deliberately want to get JB into rhythm early to allow him to our up some number. That is why I chose 250 yards and 2 TDS. 

If you are car shopping, you get one you can see yourself driving and feel good about it long term. Even if Brissett threw for 500 yards and 5 tds, I would take the city bus and give up on driving completely. I would like to see Indy play good football sometime in the next 10 years, but the powers to be will make that decision.

The Jags have already quit, just like the Panthers, and we saw how impressive Brissett was last week. If Brissett can't go for 250 this week he should be released immediately after the game. I think the Colts can win this one by 2 touchdowns. I sure hope so anyways. Do you guys realize since 1994 the Colts have only had 5 losing seasons(1997,1998, 2001,2011,2017). Compared to 1978-1993 when they only had 1 winning season(9-6 in 1987). Just thought I'd throw that in here even though it is the prediction thread, I don't want a losing season, .500 is better than "losing".

• Like 1

WOW, I sure missed my prediction, I really overestimated Brissetts ability from day one in August. I said ten or 11 wins. man was I wrong. Well your not going to make the playoffs every year, find a qb and we will be fine. Dalton, Foles, Kelly, draft pick, it doesn't matter, Brissett and Hoyer have to go.