Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Warning: Angry Post

MarquisJ

16 hours ago, MarquisJ said:

I’m sure a lot fans feel this way. It’s actually very simple.

Cut/Find immediate replacement for tonight:

Mark Glowinski

Adam V

Chester Rodgers

This makes no sense. 

Glowinski had the best game of any olineman yesterday.  Chester Rogers fumble was bad but he also had a couple of clutch catches.  And with AV, there is no one better to replace him.

11 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

This makes no sense. 

Glowinski had the best game of any olineman yesterday.  Chester Rogers fumble was bad but he also had a couple of clutch catches.  And with AV, there is no one better to replace him.

and rodgers caught a td, I like rodgers he is not elite but most time dependable

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

This makes no sense. 

We watched two completely different games yesterday in regards to glowinski.. 

Vinny probably needs to go although on the final kick I guess his holder was the problem there.  But he's just missed too many.  

Colts will probably try to see him to the end of the season but I doubt they re-sign him.  

Rodgers had one bad game.  Lets remember that at the start of the season Rodgers was ment to be the #3 or 4 receiver.  Getting rid of him doesn't fix the problem of no Funch and no Hilton.  

1 hour ago, MarquisJ said:

We watched two completely different games yesterday in regards to glowinski.. 

Yes, I watched the actual game not the game with a preconceived idea about Glowinski.

Per the tweet (and if you have to use a tweet from someone else to make your point then you don't really have a point), who?

1 hour ago, DEFENSE said:

and rodgers caught a td, I like rodgers he is not elite but most time dependable

1 hour ago, Valpo2004 said:

Vinny probably needs to go although on the final kick I guess his holder was the problem there.  But he's just missed too many.  

Colts will probably try to see him to the end of the season but I doubt they re-sign him.  

Rodgers had one bad game.  Lets remember that at the start of the season Rodgers was ment to be the #3 or 4 receiver.  Getting rid of him doesn't fix the problem of no Funch and no Hilton.  

I'm just wondering, are you guys (and so many others on this forum) misspelling Rogers' name on purpose?

30 minutes ago, DEFENSE said:

not on purpose please forgive me, I  dont know how he spells his name, was more interested in his performance than his name spelling

You're not the only one, it seems every body on this forum misspells it.  I thought maybe there was an inside joke or something.

Personally, if I am going to bad mouth a player, I take the 5 seconds to go the the roster and make sure I spell his name correctly.

49 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I'm just wondering, are you guys (and so many others on this forum) misspelling Rogers' name on purpose?

No but I haven't made a point to check my spelling which is something I'm not naturally good at in the first place. 

2 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

You're not the only one, it seems every body on this forum misspells it.  I thought maybe there was an inside joke or something.

Personally, if I am going to bad mouth a player, I take the 5 seconds to go the the roster and make sure I spell his name correctly.

After years of seeing Costanzo here.

9 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

He is a body and he does kick although I don't know if Double Doink Parkey is more reliable.

Statistically his last year in Chicago he has a better accuracy on kicking from every distance except 30 to 39 than Vinny does this year.  He also has a higher accuracy on extra points.

http://www.nfl.com/player/codyparkey/2550380/careerstats

http://www.nfl.com/player/adamvinatieri/2503471/careerstats

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

i was bragging on him, I like him