Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Possible Trade Target - Nelson Agholor?

So NFL.com has an article that discusses a possible trade move for each team. They suggest the Colts take a chance and bring in Agholor to shore up the receiving core. They also suggest that it might take a 2020 4th rounder.  I don't know enough about college players to know if he is better than anything we could get for the 4th round pick. I think he is in the final year of his contract so that would be a consideration as well.Maybe he can do more here with JB and a familiar face in Reich? He did his best work in Philly as a slot receiver and I am not sure Campbell is the answer there. What are your thoughts on doing this?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000001068713/article/nfl-trade-deadline-one-buysell-proposal-for-each-afc-team

(They also discuss picking up Vic Beasley in the video)

NA is worth a 4th, honestly WR is not a need. We'll have Funch back in a few weeks, and Campbell perhaps sooner. JB just had his best throwing game of the year, and TY didn't even get 100 yards.

The only thing I'd trade for right now is DT, DE, S, and maybe OL depth.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Detectacon said:

I was not aware of that....

FWIW his OC, Groh, said he did not locate the ball soon enough to enable him to make the catch.  He said if he did he would have made the adjustment to make the attempt to catch it instead of still running hard to create separation.  He mentioned he works and practices hard all the time and there is no one questioning his effort.  Of all the players being linked to the Colts in trade articles he and Vic Beasley are the two being mentioned who wouldn't cost as much.  Probably a 4th. rd. pick.   

9 hours ago, richard pallo said:

FWIW his OC, Groh, said he did not locate the ball soon enough to enable him to make the catch.  He said if he did he would have made the adjustment to make the attempt to catch it instead of still running hard to create separation.  He mentioned he works and practices hard all the time and there is no one questioning his effort.  Of all the players being linked to the Colts in trade articles he and Vic Beasley are the two being mentioned who wouldn't cost as much.  Probably a 4th. rd. pick.   

A 4th round pick is too much for either HD those guys.

• Like 1

Why would you want the Colts to give up a valuable draft pick for a guy they don't need? Devin Funchess and Parris Campbell are close to returning. Zach Pascal is having himself a phenomenal season and is playing a hell of a lot better than Nelson Agholor. Even Chester Rogers is looking better than Nelson right now.