Indianapolis Colts
Narcosys

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2019

Ok, Sunday, 1 September, at 4pm EST. Will this work for everyone?

• Like 2

On 8/8/2019 at 2:05 AM, Narcosys said:

Ok, Sunday, 1 September, at 4pm EST. Will this work for everyone?

Disregard...Not enough coffee yet

3 hours ago, IndyD4U said:

Disregard...Not enough coffee yet

Sorry, just trying to get a good time for everyone. 

Does this mean Sunday is good for you?

15 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Sorry, just trying to get a good time for everyone. 

Does this mean Sunday is good for you?

Wrong league. I'm not in this PPR one...lol

Sorry for the confusion

• Like 1

Ok. Setting the draft date and time. Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST. Had issues with it last year not wanting to keep the correct time or date.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST.

Looks like it's good to go!  :thmup:

• Thanks 1

On 8/15/2019 at 3:17 PM, Narcosys said:

Ok. Setting the draft date and time. Please let me know if it doesn't show up as 1 September at 4pm EST. Had issues with it last year not wanting to keep the correct time or date.

Hey, I know it’s late and tomorrow is the draft date, but is there any way we could bump it to Tuesday afternoon? I’ve had something come up and don’t want to miss the draft. If we can’t, I understand and I’ll still try to be there, but there is little to no reception where I’m at and it would be great if we could move it back a couple days. Up to you ultimately, just wanted to ask

9 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

Hey, I know it’s late and tomorrow is the draft date, but is there any way we could bump it to Tuesday afternoon? I’ve had something come up and don’t want to miss the draft. If we can’t, I understand and I’ll still try to be there, but there is little to no reception where I’m at and it would be great if we could move it back a couple days. Up to you ultimately, just wanted to ask

@Narcosys Bump, wanted to make sure you saw this

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

@BPindy, @Lucky Colts Fan, @Btown_Colt, @onebad150, @Matthew Gilbert, @Bluefire4

Can anyone accommodate Tuesday around 3pm EST?

If not then we have to do it tonight. @WarGhost21 is someplace he doesn't have good reception. 

I'll be at work and I don't know if I'll be busy then or not. I can try to make it work and autodraft if necessary.

15 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

I'll be at work and I don't know if I'll be busy then or not. I can try to make it work and autodraft if necessary.

That's what I figured.

48 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

What time do you work? We could maybe look into going at 4:30 or 5 if that works for @Narcosys

5 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

What's everyone's plan for tomorrow?

I’m free early, around 5-7 PM EST I will be unavailable but before that I should have some time. Might want to change the draft time soon though so it doesn’t auto draft without us

8 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m free early, around 5-7 PM EST I will be unavailable but before that I should have some time. Might want to change the draft time soon though so it doesn’t auto draft without us

It's not confirmed, if only one person cant make these later dates, then it's happening in 30 minutes

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

It's not confirmed, if only one person cant make these later dates, then it's happening in 30 minutes

Looks like it’s going to auto draft me then, I have barely enough signal to send this message, I can’t even open the app

3 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

Looks like it’s going to auto draft me then, I have barely enough signal to send this message, I can’t even open the app

Nobody is in yet. As it stands, it won't let me edit the draft, but I can reset the draft after it's over. If we don't get everyone else to show, it's what I might have to do.

40 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

What time do you work? We could maybe look into going at 4:30 or 5 if that works for @Narcosys

I roughly work 9-5. Depends on what is on my schedule usually. I'll work around whatever we end up doing.

15 minutes ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m fine with that lol, keep me updated

Newton, k. Drake, b. Cooks, R. Woods, c. Ridley. Prescott, e. Sanders, S. Shepherd.

Unfortunate two receivers on same team

7 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Newton, k. Drake, b. Cooks, R. Woods, c. Ridley. Prescott, e. Sanders, S. Shepherd.

Unfortunate two receivers on same team

Rams WRs are both fine lol, I only have 2 RBs though, may have to make some deals

Thanks for the quick draft guys.

I just noticed this, but on your team page you can now see your line-up individually for each week. So you can look ahead and set your line-ups for the weeks your guys have byes and it will change for you when the week comes up.

Hey everyone, sorry for missing the draft. I finally got a small signal and was able to send out a few trades, and as soon as I get some more time and signal I’ll be sending out more in order to shape this team how I want it. Thanks!