Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Horseshoe Blue PPR 2019

Going to be starting the league again here soon and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

@Lucky Colts Fan, @Bluefire4, @WarGhost21, @BPindy, @BPindy, @Btown_Colt, @Matthew Gilbert, @onebad150

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Narcosys said:

Going to be starting the league again here soon and looking to see who's interested in participating again this year.

Once I get all the ins and outs, I'll start determining draft order.  If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.  Thanks and look forward to this season.

@Lucky Colts Fan, @Bluefire4, @WarGhost21, @BPindy, @BPindy, @Btown_Colt, @Matthew Gilbert, @onebad150

I will enter if there's an opening for me. Haven't done a fantasy league with you guys and it sounds fun. Let me know! :thmup:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Narcosys said:

I would like to be in, last year was fun

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I will enter if there's an opening for me. Haven't done a fantasy league with you guys and it sounds fun. Let me know! :thmup:

Thanks, I'll keep you in the loop. 

5 hours ago, Peterk2011 said:

I would like to join if there's an open spot for me. Thanks! :)

Thanks. If we get any openings I'll let you know.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, WarGhost21 said:

I’m in, are we using ESPN again?

I'll be reactivating the league here soon and send out emails. Ideas on what days might be good for you? I more it's still early, so its very loose dates.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Narcosys said:

I'll be reactivating the league here soon and send out emails. Ideas on what days might be good for you? I more it's still early, so its very loose dates.

I’m flexible on the date, I can do it pretty much whenever

• Like 2

On 7/19/2019 at 12:40 PM, Narcosys said:

If you are in, please provide some tentative weekends or  weekdays that you think would work for you.

KnobbyImpracticalAmericanpainthorse-max-

You're talking about when to have the draft, right?

I'd prefer sometime during Preseason week 4 (August 26-30) just in case a starter happens to get injured during one of the first three preseason games.  :thmup:

My days off are usually Wed and Thurs, but I'm flexible if everyone else wants to do it on other days.

• Thanks 1

Draft position choice order is based off of last years final standings and is as follows:

1. @WarGhost21

2. @Matthew Gilbert

3. Luck Be A Lady

4. @onebad150

5. @Bluefire4

6. Myself

7. @BPindy

8. Team Hulce

9. @Lucky Colts Fan

10. @Btown_Colt

Since we have confirmation from the first four, @WarGhost21 can you start us off with what position you want to draft from, followed by @Matthew Gilbert?

10 hours ago, Narcosys said:

Draft position choice order is based off of last years final standings and is as follows:

1. @WarGhost21

2. @Matthew Gilbert

3. Luck Be A Lady

4. @onebad150

5. @Bluefire4

6. Myself

7. @BPindy

8. Team Hulce

9. @Lucky Colts Fan

10. @Btown_Colt

Since we have confirmation from the first four, @WarGhost21 can you start us off with what position you want to draft from, followed by @Matthew Gilbert?

Refresh my memory please...I know we did it like this year but I don’t recall all the specifics.

Wasn’t it stay the same spot or pick an open spot? I don't recall picking any spot you wanted. I thought we had a couple opening last year which is why we did it?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Btown_Colt said:

Refresh my memory please...I know we did it like this year but I don’t recall all the specifics.

Wasn’t it stay the same spot or pick an open spot? I don't recall picking any spot you wanted. I thought we had a couple opening last year which is why we did it?

Never mind, I read last years thread again. I’m good to go.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Btown_Colt said:

Never mind, I read last years thread again. I’m good to go.

Ya, the first time we did it like this was last year. I mean if nobody really liked it, we can change it back and essentially what is listed above would be the draft order (unless some spots open up, and then moves can occur).  However, since 1st pick isn't always the most desirable pick in a Fantasy Football draft, we tried out having the last place person pick their draft position and then go from there.  It went more smoothly, to me, when setting the draft order this way, as opposed to the old way. 

But again, if the league would rather not do it this way, we can always change it back.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, onebad150 said:

I am very flexible on this topic. What ever you all decide will work for me. Tell me what position I will draft from and I will make it work. Looking forward to another fun season

After the first three pick their draft position, you will be able to pick from the positions still left open. As for the draft date, the closer to (or within) pre-season week 4 is probably preferable to all.

All,

Preseason week 4 (5 according to NFL because of the Hall of Fame Game) starts on Friday 30, Aug.  We can do it that weekend: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  As far as times go, I prefer later in the evening, past 7pm...unfortunately being in the UK right now, that would be around 2pm EST and 11am PST. 

What's your thoughts on this?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Narcosys said:

After the first three pick their draft position, you will be able to pick from the positions still left open. As for the draft date, the closer to (or within) pre-season week 4 is probably preferable to all.

All,

Preseason week 4 (5 according to NFL because of the Hall of Fame Game) starts on Friday 30, Aug.  We can do it that weekend: Friday, Saturday, or Sunday.  As far as times go, I prefer later in the evening, past 7pm...unfortunately being in the UK right now, that would be around 2pm EST and 11am PST. 

What's your thoughts on this?

I'm free on weekend afternoons most of the time. Saturday at 2 PM Eastern works for me at the moment.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lucky Colts Fan said:

I will be at work until 5:30 both days.  Any way we could push it to 6?

That put's it at 11pm for me and the wife.

Friday I am out all day and then have a live auction draft starting at 6:30 my time (1:30 EST) and will last a few hours, so I can't do Friday. Saturday from  6 am to 9 am EST I've got a kids Bday party to be at, but after that nothing.  Have nothing on Sunday, so any time then.  I'm assuming your working from 9-5 essentially?

What's  your Tuesday through Thursday looking like (27-29)?

The season doesn't start until Thursday, so we could do any of the days the following week up until the opener.

I work weekdays and usually go in at 8:30 AM. When I leave depends on what I have on the schedule for that day. It's usually between 4-6. Mondays are not a good day for me.

If we were doing the draft on a Tues-Fri, it would need to be later in the evening. Saturday and Sunday I should be available for most of the day unless something pops up.