Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2019 - 2020 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

• Replies 950
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Regarding the NBA I am almost 100% sure they finish the season Silver is a great commish. He is keeping everyone safe.

So is the WNBA crew

Lindsey Allen of the LV Aces had one inconclusive test and was quarantined immediately and will not be allowed back into the Wubble until she has multiple negative tests

4 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

So is the WNBA crew

Lindsey Allen of the LV Aces had one inconclusive test and was quarantined immediately and will not be allowed back into the Wubble until she has multiple negative tests

Yeah in the NBA everyone is in a bubble and if they step out of it they get quarantined for 10 days - see Lou Williams. Silver isn't messing around lmao 

25 minutes ago, w87r said:

Damn it, my fantasy baseball team has been gutted this week from cancelled games.

Villar

Hoskins

Neris

Kingery

Cain - he was balling out to start to.

Forgot to add Strasburg to this list.

Covid hasn't held him back but for some reason Nationals didnt out him on IR to open up a roster spot for me.

Now can throw Judge on the list with Mondays game postponed and a game or 2 last week. Smh.

10 man keeper league, probably time to play for next year. Tough to do as defending champ though.

Just now, w87r said:

Forgot to add Strasburg to this list.

Covid hasn't held him back but for some reason Nationals didnt out him on IR to open up a roster spot for me.

Now can throw Judge on the list with Mondays game postponed and a game or 2 last week. MSG.

10 man keeper league, probably time to play for next year. Tough to do as defending champ though.

I have never played fantasy baseball but have football and basketball through Yahoo. 

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have never played fantasy baseball but have football and basketball through Yahoo. 

No other fantasy game compares to baseball IMO.

Day to day action for 6-7 months, I love it. Been part of keeper league for about 10 years.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

If Victor plays I like our chances, not sure he is though??

Yeah he’s going to make a decision later tonight. He’s just trying to get attention. It’s ridiculous. Just come out and say if you’re going to play. Don’t need a big announcement about it

5 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

@w87r @2006Coltsbestever

I haven’t played any Fantasy Sports in 5 years

Probably for the better.

I used to run 8-10 fantasy football leagues. Won 4 of 6 championships for my work league, finished 2nd another year. Told them I was out so someone else could have a chance. Lol.

Now only get in 1 with my wife and kids.

No basketball, except fan duel.

Baseball keeper league is really it.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Probably for the better.

I used to run 8-10 fantasy football leagues. Won 4 of 6 championships for my worn league, finished 2nd another year. Told them I was out so someone else could have a chance. Lol.

Now only get in 1 with my wife and kids.

No basketball, except fan duel.

Baseball keeper league is really OT.

I have won my fantasy football league twice and have been playing only since 2014. It has been pretty close to the same guys that play every year through Yahoo. These are 12 man leagues.

2 minutes ago, w87r said:

Damn, I know most of these post are off topic, and here is one more.

Damn smart phones are suppose to correct spelling, more often than not, it changes it to something else completely.

A few years agoI tried to post “We need a RB” but because of auto correct it came out much worse

try typing with one hand as well

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

IMO the Lakers are going to win it all. Clippers are talented but LeBron knows he only has this year and probably next to get it done again. Father time catches up with everyone . He has Davis now so his life is much easier now.

Idk?

Only won by 2 and Clippers didnt have their 3rd and 4th best player.?

Lou Williams and Montrez Harrell

IMO the Lakers are going to win it all. Clippers are talented but LeBron knows he only has this year and probably next to get it done again. Father time catches up with everyone . He has Davis now so his life is much easier now.

Lakers won by just 2 points the other night. Clippers were without Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell. Not to mention that Kawhi and PG are on cruise control until it matters most. I’ve got Clippers winning it all

1 minute ago, Luck is Good said:

Lakers won by just 2 points the other night. Clippers were without Lou Williams and Montrezl Harrell. Not to mention that Kawhi and PG are on cruise control until it matters most. I’ve got Clippers winning it all

Anyone but Lakers and 21 FT shooting James Harden.

And that's coming from a Laker fan(favorite out of market team)

Just now, w87r said:

Anyone but Lakers and 21 FT shooting James Harden.

And that's coming from a Laker fan(favorite out of market team)

Harden flails his arms and it’s a foul almost every single time. Can’t stand him. Still like him more than Westbrook though

@w87r and @Luck is Good, if anyone does beat them it will be the Clippers but I don't see it. I watched the game the other night and PG and Kawhi both had monster games and LeBron struggled, Lakers still won. Clippers also made a lot of 3's as well. They won't be that hot every game. I am like you guys, I am not a LeBron fan but I just have a feeling the Lakers find a way to squeak by the Clippers and then take out the Bucks in the finals.

@w87r and @Luck is Good, if anyone does beat them it will be the Clippers but I don't see it. I watched the game the other night and PG and Kawhi both had monster games and LeBron struggled, Lakers still won. Clippers also made a lot of 3's as well. They won't be that hot every game. I am like you guys, I am not a LeBron fan but I just have a feeling the Lakers find a way to squeak by the Clippers and then take out the Bucks in the finals.

As long as they don’t win the NBA championship. I can’t stand LeBron. He’s such a pompous crybaby

Just now, Luck is Good said:

Harden flails his arms and it’s a foul almost every single time. Can’t stand him. Still like him more than Westbrook though

My dislike for Harden is close to my dislike for LeBron, borderlines taking the lead though. 

I don't mind Westbrook, guy literally gives everything he has when on the floor. Tough and gritty never see him flopping around. If anyone should be shooting 20 FTs a game it should be his aggessive @$$, not soft Harden. Westbrook can definitely rub people the wrong way though.

Just now, w87r said:

My dislike for Harden is close to my dislike for LeBron, borderlines taking the lead though. 

I don't mind Westbrook, guy literally gives everything he has when on the floor. Tough and gritty never see him flopping around. If anyone should be shooting 20 FTs a game it should be his aggessive @$$, not soft Harden. Westbrook can definitely rub people the wrong way though.

I can’t dislike anyone as much as LeBron. It’s not in my blood. I don’t like Westbrook because he plays too much hero ball. He’s a detriment to the team with that type of play

As long as they don’t win the NBA championship. I can’t stand LeBron. He’s such a pompous crybaby

It's funny because I have always liked the Lakers because of Magic mainly going way back, Kobe was hard nosed as well but I have just never been a LeBron fan. I think it is because he flops and cry's a lot to the Refs, he is built like a mack truck but is soft in some ways.

I can’t dislike anyone as much as LeBron. It’s not in my blood. I don’t like Westbrook because he plays too much hero ball. He’s a detriment to the team with that type of play

Like I said I can understand that thinking.

Just hard for me to get to mad at a guy for chasing down every rebound and giving it his all every moment he is on the floor.

After KD left OKC, Russ didn't have much option but to play hero ball.

I didn't like Westbrook so much when KD was there, because I thought he took ball out of KDs hands to much. Playing hero ball when ot wasn't needed.

I respect his grind though.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It's funny because I have always liked the Lakers because of Magic mainly going way back, Kobe was hard nosed as well but I have just never been a LeBron fan. I think it is because he flops and cry's a lot to the Refs, he is built like a mack truck but is soft in some ways.

He thinks he’s so mistreated by officials. He thinks he’s always fouled when going to the basket. He can literally run over anyone going to the basket. He shoots way too many jump shots. He’s not a good shooter either, which makes it even more puzzling why he doesn’t go to the basket at will. He also proclaimed himself the GOAT after beating the Warriors. A player can’t proclaim himself the GOAT through the media. A player does it on the court. That’s why he’ll never be Jordan. Not to mention his teams usually get murdered in Finals

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

In all honesty I am not sure who I dislike more, LeBron or Harden. Harden is the biggest flopper in NBA history IMO and gets more calls than Jordan did.

Yeah, like I said, it's pretty close for me as well.

I actually loved Harden in college. Those days are gone.

He thinks he’s so mistreated by officials. He thinks he’s always fouled when going to the basket. He can literally run over anyone going to the basket. He shoots way too many jump shots. He’s not a good shooter either, which makes it even more puzzling why he doesn’t go to the basket at will. He also proclaimed himself the GOAT after beating the Warriors. A player can’t proclaim himself the GOAT through the media. A player does it on the court. That’s why he’ll never be Jordan. Not to mention his teams usually get murdered in Finals

If you like Lebron rants, you should scroll back through last 2-3 pages of this thread. Lol.

I'm in full blown rant mode.

If you like Lebron rants, you should scroll back through last 2-3 pages of this thread. Lol.

I'm in full blown rant mode.

You’re definitely right about that Draymond situation. NBA knew that series was going to end in 5 games if they didn’t suspend him. Ray Allen one made me so mad. Popovich blew that with his handling of Duncan. All you need is a defensive rebound and he’s taken out of the game on both Heat possessions. Dumbest thing he’s ever done

6 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

He definitely isn't the GOAT as you have seen so many of my posts. Jordan and Magic both were better. I would even take Kareem in all-time draft over LeBron and I like floor players better in general. Kareem was that awesome though, can't guard a 12 foot skyhook :thmup:

2 minutes ago, Luck is Good said:

You’re definitely right about that Draymond situation. NBA knew that series was going to end in 5 games if they didn’t suspend him. Ray Allen one made me so mad. Popovich blew that with his handling of Duncan. All you need is a defensive rebound and he’s taken out of the game on both Heat possessions. Dumbest thing he’s ever done

I agree, that was the worst decision I've seen Pop make.

I agree, that was the worst decision I've seen Pop make.

Think about the Finals that LeTurd has lost. He’s been swept twice, lost in 5 games twice and lost in 6 games twice. Not to mention the fact his team was up 2-1 in both of those 6 game series. He’s a constant choker in Finals

Think about the Finals that LeTurd has lost. He’s been swept twice, lost in 5 games twice and lost in 6 games twice. Not to mention the fact his team was up 2-1 in both of those 6 game series. He’s a constant choker in Finals

Fail New York Knicks GIF by Indiana Pacers

Archived