Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rookies are starting to arrive

4 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Thanks for posting!  You know I never thought they HAD to wait a week before these guys could all come together until Ballard said it in the Colts draft series.  (Which everyone should watch if you haven't seen it on the Colts youtube channel).  For those who didn't, he was lamenting after the draft that they had to wait a week to get the guys in.   

3 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

For those that have NFL Network, they're running a thing at 1pm that covers all of the Rookie Camps. Should be interesting. That channel has stolen my life btw, It takes up probably 90% of my television viewing time, with Game of Thrones and other various HBO programs taking the other 10%.

You too. I'd say it 's at least 97% of my viewing with rest History Channel viewing.

3 hours ago, SouthernIndianaNDFan said:

For those that have NFL Network, they're running a thing at 1pm that covers all of the Rookie Camps. Should be interesting. That channel has stolen my life btw, It takes up probably 90% of my television viewing time, with Game of Thrones and other various HBO programs taking the other 10%.

Yeah I love the NFL channel. I usually keep it on that or the Baseball channel when I am off work most of the day. I watch a little ESPN but ESPN has gone down hill over the last few years.