Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Should we go RB in the 4th ??

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Are there any above average ones left? I would have loved Harris from Bama but the cheater nabbed him before our pick. :yuk:

I hate when teams you hate draft guys you want.

yeah that was a strange move on there part. i mean they have Sony why get another RB so high up

• Like 1

Dexter Williams from Notre Dame would fit the team nicely. 

I think the best running backs on the board are Ryquell Armstead, Justice Hill, and Rodney Anderson, but they are kind of redundant when we already have Marlon Mack. Plus Rodney Anderson's injury history is concerning.

43 minutes ago, Bluefire4 said:

Dexter Williams from Notre Dame would fit the team nicely. 

I think the best running backs on the board are Ryquell Armstead, Justice Hill, and Rodney Anderson, but they are kind of redundant when we already have Marlon Mack. Plus Rodney Anderson's injury history is concerning.

I’d hoped for Montgomery but would really like to add Williams to the backfield.  

Bennie Snell at RB ?

I also think we need to get some developmental OL going with a few of these picks

I dont think Gardner or Hooker will make it to our picks, but I think both could contribute right away.

I really thought Butler WR would be picked by now...... I bet he goes in next 10 picks

Wren may be a possibility