Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

"Giants Will Give the Colts All They Can Handle"

Smonroe

17 hours ago, HOF19 said:

Mr. Paul Dottino !!!!!!!!!!!! He is the KING of super soft interviews when interviewing Giants players...… Super soft interviews !

I'd rather have a "soft" interviewer than one of the many who try to get shock value out of an interview.

Obviously in between the 2 is best. 

This Sunday we will see, yet again, what a difference a smart head coach makes. This is easily a game we would lose during the Pagano era.

I most certainly expect this to be a blowout because that's what teams who have playoff aspirations do. It's not being cocky at all. Factoring in the Pro Bowl snubs, playoff spot on the line, The Jags game was a game we took lightly, and I believe our team learned their lesson and came out better from it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, ManningGM said:

This Sunday we will see, yet again, what a difference a smart head coach makes. This is easily a game we would lose during the Pagano era.

I most certainly expect this to be a blowout because that's what teams who have playoff aspirations do. It's not being cocky at all. The Jags game was a game we took lightly, and I believe our team learned their lesson and came out better from it.

I'm not seeing a blowout.   It's going to be tough to stop Barkley.   I may be more worried about him catching the ball out of the backfield than his running.  

I think being at home is what will help us win this game.   The Colts need to come out fired up.  Emotions hire.  

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Blow out. It's the end of the year, the bad teams are starting to quit at this time.  I say we come out first couple drives sharp, get up about 14 and never look back. Just like Cowboys but worse. Giants are the type of team we should beat soundly if we handle our biz. They ain't Jax. I think we make quick work of them if we take this thing seriously and come with some playoff football. Real playoff football!

Agree, the Giants don't have a Jacksonville Defense, and they don't have a mobile QB. Their oline is in shambles so we should get 3+ sacks. Also this game is at home so the Giants won't really be playing for pride.

I get the feeling this is going to be a low scoring game. Their defense is horrible vs the run meaning we will run the ball and then NY also can run the ball which they will try and do hopefully our defense can keep up the good work in that department.

When both teams are running the ball the clock suffers. Therefore it will be a low scoring game.