Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

FULLBACK???

ColtsHappy

2 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

We do already....     we actually have two....

Their names are Jack Doyle and Ryan Hewitt.     Both often line-up in the backfield as a fullback.

Doyle is on IR. And Hewitt is playing at TE way more often than FB.  Maybe due to injury, idk. 

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

You do know it was Luck's decision to hand that ball to Ebron. He had options.
His decision sure looks BAD now. Why Andrew why?

I did not know that.   Reich lets Luck make a decision on a crucial 4th and inches call?   That seems crazy.   On 4th and inches, a sneak is the call to make 95% of the time.  Deciding on a TE sweep is something Reich should not allow Luck to make.  

4 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Marlon Mack is yet another disappointment in the backfield.

He definitely can't run on good defenses, and we can't run at all without Ryan Kelly at C. I wish we would go back to what was working in that two game stretch where we ran the ball extremely well. May need to sign an RB in FA or draft another one next year.

17 minutes ago, King Colt said:

Marlon Mack is yet another disappointment in the backfield.

I disagree.   I think Mack is very good.   Reich doesn't call many running plays.  I think Mack would be a 100 yard rusher if he had 22 rushes per game.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Myles said:

I disagree.   I think Mack is very good.   Reich doesn't call many running plays.  I think Mack would be a 100 yard rusher if he had 22 rushes per game.

yea i have to agree, how do we know what kind of runner Mack is if Reich only gives him carries "sometimes", 52 pass attempts is crazy.

• Like 1

I don't mind if they use Mack less against top run defenses, as his YPC is lower most of the time, but they just abandon the run in those cases. At least mix in Hines and Wilkins more, and especially use them all in the passing game. They all can catch the ball decently, and Hines is great at it!

• Like 1