Manning To Miami? (Merge)

manningstheman

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Irsay respects the talent too. If it was just based on talent, Manning wouldn't go anywhere. Miami also has more cap space, a younger team, a better O-line, and a better defense. They are a good QB (and arguably some good coaching depending on how Philbin turns out) away from being a contender

I have a strong feeling about Miami too. . either Miami or Arizona but I think the difference here is Miami is an all around better team but Arizona is in a weaker divison. It sure will be nice seeing Manning vs Brady 2 times a year!

Stephen Ross..eek. Doesn't know a thing about football. Hope for thier sake they brought Marino along so atleast someone knows what they're talking about.

BTW, LeBron recruited Peyton after the Heat game tonight and Dwyane Wade did on Twitter lol

Heard Pat Riley offered him courtside seats too.

Stephen Ross..eek. Doesn't know a thing about football. Hope for thier sake they brought Marino along so atleast someone knows what they're talking about.

BTW, LeBron recruited Peyton after the Heat game tonight and Dwyane Wade did on Twitter lol

Really?!? I would like to see that actually

I think Miami is a good choice. I like the Chiefs too the more I think of it. That team has alot of talent. The only downside is the potential for colder weather games but I dont think thats a huge deal for Peyton.

I agree I don't know if they can afford him. . .

I heard someone on NFL sirius say it would take the Jets cutting Sanchez (which would save them 7 million apparently).

I havnt read up on it so dont know if its true.

Really?!? I would like to see that actually

Yeah LeBron was asked if he was trying to orchestrate the crowd (waved his arms down when Wade was taking clutch FTs to ice the game, not a serious interview) and LeBron said something along the lines of "Yeah I was orchestrating....kind of like Peyton Manning. Speaking of Peyton Manning, I heard the Dolphins need a QB, and I heard Peyton Manning is available. Just sayin'." And walked off with a smile. It was pretty funny.

If Peyton really wants to resume his career I want to see him win and win big. There are teams showing interest that I'm not sure are ready to win a SB. Arizona and Seattle have already contacted Peyton's agent as well. Don't want to see him go to either of those teams. I heard the 49ers are not interested so the team that I think has the best chance for a SB(if they are still interested) is the Texans or maybe the Jets. I definitely don't want to see him end up on a team like the Browns or Jags either. I would love to see him go to the Cowboys but no way are they giving up on Romo.

Miami or AZ...... i really don't think ANYONE else is in the running just because of egos on certain teams and so forth. Miami, warm --- good O-line, decent defense, decent receivers + Wayne who REALLY wants to go to Miami !!!! It's all the "perfect" storm this time as opposed to the imperfect storm. WOW, this is all happening so fast.....maybe it will deaden the pain if he accepts an offer from Dolphins quickly and we don't have to hear that 20 teams want him and that Irsay is a jerk (which he is NOT). Spare us the drama.......... just wish it was an NFC team so that Miami can't knock us out of the playoffs in 2014.

This is getting way, way, WAY ahead of things........but can you imagine Peyton going to the Dolphins and having the undefeated season that he was not permitted to have in Indy? Ouch.

I think you guys are over-rating the Dolphins. Remember the first half of last year, They were one of the worst teams right there with us.

Dont forget the Chiefs. There is interest and they are a good fit.

Ross will probably promise Manning the moon though. That man is desperate for a QB. I just hope Peyton does whats best for his chances of getting a ring. Dont make it about money or control.

Dont forget the Chiefs. There is interest and they are a good fit.

Ross will probably promise Manning the moon though. That man is desperate for a QB. I just hope Peyton does whats best for his chances of getting a ring. Dont make it about money or control.

Don't forget Denver. I don't see it but it's still a possibility. So is Tennessee.

I think you guys are over-rating the Dolphins. Remember the first half of last year, They were one of the worst teams right there with us.

I'm not saying it is going to happen. Like I said, getting WAAAY ahead of things. I was thinking about it more from an irony standpoint. The '72 Dolphins are notorious for popping champagne every year when the last undefeated team finally loses. It would be somewhat ironic if Peyton went to Miami and finally pulled off the 19-0 season that nobody has been able to achieve......especially after what happened in Indy.

Don't forget Denver. I don't see it but it's still a possibility. So is Tennessee.

I think Denver is a good fit. If they can make the playoffs with Tebow at QB, just think what they could do with a functional offense. Plus, they don't have an established QB to displace. I think the people in charge of the team realize that Tebow is not the long-term answer.