Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Castonzo and Autry Out vs Redskins

Defjamz26

34 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I disagree.  But the Colts will have a lot of 1st and 20 or 30 with all his holding penalties.

I don't like him on the edge right now.  There's time for him to improve of course.

I like him better on the inside.   I think they should give Clark a shot at RT.

3 minutes ago, krunk said:

I don't like him on the edge right now.  There's time for him to improve of course.

I do to.  I was just trying to make a joke about his holding penalties in the preseason.

I apparently failed.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, krunk said:

They did. And a shot at LT in the pre-season. Clearly they didn’t like what they saw. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, krunk said:

Didn't cut him did they?  They liked something

Didn’t dress him for a game where the team was already low on OT’s. Maybe they did like something. Maybe he’s a cheap body that they don’t have to evaluate because they already know 1st hand what he can do. At this point it looks like he’s an emergency option at OT. He may only be on the roster because Castonzo and Good are hurt. If he doesn’t get the start Sunday with Webb on IR, that’ll confirm everything.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I do to.  I was just trying to make a joke about his holding penalties in the preseason.

I apparently failed.

Well .... someone will have to hold Kerrigan or he will be in Luck's face (blocking a pass or kissing him goodnight while he is on his back) the whole game.  Might as well be him

On 9/14/2018 at 1:18 PM, OLD FAN MAN said:

does not really matter as long as luck is not hurt again this game is a big loss for us we dont have the talent to compete with them

Wow, despite the fact that we don’t have the talent to compete with them, we knifed right through on our first drive...

On 9/14/2018 at 1:18 PM, OLD FAN MAN said:

does not really matter as long as luck is not hurt again this game is a big loss for us we dont have the talent to compete with them

I admit it. Late in the 1st half and we clearly don’t have the talent to compete with Wash.